you catch him checking you out

Negan: 
Negan was clearly checking you out. It was really obvious to you, the way he was whistling. The way he was deeply exhaling as he was admiring you from afar. You stopped and turned around to face him. “Is there something on my face?” you asked as you crossed your arms, looking Negan straight in the eyes. Negan seemed amused and didn’t mind the fact that you just caught him checking you out. “No but you are pretty hot. I was just admiring the view.” He said as he walked a bit closer to you, invading your personal bubble. “Shut up. Just let me work.” “Beautiful and Feisty. Exactly my type.” he said. You rolled your eyes and walked away from him. You glanced back at him and noticed that he was chuckling as he scratched his beard. 

Carl:
Carl was checking you out, he would usually look away whenever you’d look at him. This was going on for a while but one time, he was checking you out for a very long while that you quickly turned around and your eyes met. “Carl. would you mind telling me what you were looking at?” you asked as you got closer. “N-nothing..” he said as he avoided eye contact. “Don’t lie to me. I know you were checking me out, not that I’m attractive or anything but why are you being so secretive about it? I clearly just caught you--” “Alright fine. I was checking you out but can you really blame me? You’re attractive. Any guy would be all over you.” You blushed that carl would think of you as an ‘attractive’ person. You had a crush on him for a while but never confessed so the fact that he, at least, finds you attractive.. It made your day a million times better. 

Rick:
Rick was checking you out. He would often bite his lower lips and he would usually stare at you, admiring everything about you. Maggie would always be the one to tell you that Rick is checking you out. She would slightly punch your shoulder and smile at you.
“He’s checking you out Y/N.. I saw it with my own eyes.” Maggie said.
“I Don’t believe you. Not until, I see it happen with MY own eyes.” you said as you smiled at her.
“Well.. look behind you right now, it’s like he’s in a trance or somethin’. I’ll let you handle this one on your own.”
Maggie left. You quickly glanced back and did see that rick was indeed checking you out. The minute your eyes met his, he would be so Embarrassed that you actually caught him checking you out.
“Rick. I know what you were doing, okay?”
“What? I wasn’t doing anything.” he said as he crossed his arms, his blue eyes gazing into yours.
“I saw you with my own eyes, rick. Just confess.. It’s not like I’ll kill you if you admitted the truth.”
“Alright..alright fine.” he said as he raised his arms up as if he was Surrendering. “I was checking you out. You’re.. Beautiful. I just didn’t want to make our friendship weird or make you hate me-- I’ve liked you for quite a while now and I just.. I don’t know.. I guess, I just didn’t want to lose you or lose what we have--”
“It’s okay rick.” you said. “I’m flattered but if we’re gonna be together. You need to take me out on a proper date first.” you winked at him before walking away.
You glanced back and noticed rick with a grin forming on his face. He was definitely happy that you didn’t reject him but would also have to plan a perfect date for the both of you to enjoy. Planning a date in the apocalypse would definitely be a challenge but it’s not an obstacle that rick couldn’t overcome.

Daryl:
Daryl was checking you out for a few times now. You just never confronted him about it for several reasons, the first reason is that he’s always so damn quiet about everything and maybe he wouldn’t have responded if you did confront him about it. However, One day.. Daryl was just fixing his crossbow but he would always be staring at you. You felt like you had eyes on you so you turned around and your eyes met his but he quickly avoided your gaze and looked down, he was pretending as if you didn’t just catch him checking you out.You stopped what you were doing and walked over to daryl. You sat down on the ground next to him. He seemed pretty distracted by his crossbow that you put one hand over his. He glanced at you, a bit surprised that you would even touch him then look at him. “Daryl..” you said as a sigh escaped your lips. “I know what you were doing.” “I wasn’t..doing anything..” he gave out a short reply. “Were you just checking me out? If you were, just tell me.” you said as you held on to his hand a bit tighter. He seemed confused at your gesture but he still hasn’t said a single word. You felt a bit annoyed by him that you just stood up and was about to walk away when Daryl finally said.. “I was.” “What?” you asked as you turned around, your eyes meeting each-other’s for a second time. “I was checking you out.” he said. “You’re gorgeous.” he avoided eye contact when  he said his last line, probably because he was feeling embarrassed. “But.. I’ll admit that I have liked you for a while now.” “Well.. alright then, would you like to go out with me on a date?” you asked. “You idiot. I was just about to ask you out--” “Well you were taking a bit long to do that so I did it for you, anyways, do you accept?” “I do.” You walked away from him with a smile on your face. You’re going on a date with Daryl Dixon. You looked back at him and noticed how how happy he seemed. It just Warmed your heart that he was that happy about going out with you. 

Shane:
Shane would clearly be checking you out. He would lean to a tree and just admire everything about you. He would be biting his lips, making whistling sounds and just deeply exhaling to let you know that he was checking you out. Shane was always upfront about everything and this was no different. You looked back at him and just saw that he was maintaining eye contact with you. You just held eye contact for a while then you sighed and continued working, chopping up the wood. “Damn.. you’re pretty strong for a woman.” he said. You glared at him and just continued chopping up the wood. He noticed how upset you got over his last comment that he seemed so apologetic. He walked closer to you and grabbed your arm gently to make you look at him. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “I’m trying to work shane. I don’t need someone distracting me and not letting me finish my work--”Shane would kiss your lips, he wouldn’t be able to resist you any longer. You felt something.. In your heart, that you just kissed him back. Shane liked you for a while, he’s always shown it. You were the one who was always playing hard to get but you hate to admit, that shane has won this time.