He finds out you're pregnant

Rick

You’d be discreetly hinting around about how you should start looking for baby related supplies for a while, and he wouldn’t seem to notice at all. When you finally blurted it out, he would be completely speechless. The biggest smile would spread across his face, asking if you were sure before wrapping you up in the warmest hug and pressing his lips to your forehead. It wouldn’t hit him until later that you’d hinted at it, and he’d later surprise you by coming back from a supply run with all kinds of things for your baby.

Negan

When you finally blurted out that you were pregnant, Negan would, for once, have no idea what to say. He’d raise his eyebrows, just staring in shock. Eventually, he’d start beaming, wrapping his arms around you to hide his teary eyes. It would take him a while before he realized that you’d been making terrible baby puns for a week, and he would never shut up about it.

Daryl

Daryl would suspect something was up, but he would wait for you to tell him rather than confronting you about it. He’d have fun watching you think you were being all discreet and witty with your hints, completely unaware of the fact that he already knew. When you finally did blurt it out, he’d just smile, wrapping you up in his arms, never admitting that he knew already.

Glenn

After hinting at your pregnancy for a while, you’d just blurt it out after yet another hint went over his head. He’d lose it, all smiley and excited, repeatedly asking if you were sure. When he realized you’d known for a while and that you’d been making hints, he’d playfully scold you for not telling him sooner, but would be too ecstatic to really care.

Shane

When you told Shane you were pregnant after dropping hints and innuendos about it for a while, he’d lose it. He wouldn’t be able to stop smiling, rubbing his face with his hands as he tried his best not to cry (and would fail). He’d smile anytime he saw you, making you laugh with how he always talked to your baby through your belly.

Carl

When you finally blurted out that you were pregnant, his jaw would drop. All the hints you’d been dropping would come back to him and he’d feel stupid for not realizing sooner. He would panic a bit, thinking of all the dangerous things that could happen, thinking of how angry Rick would be, but at that moment he pushed it all to the back of his mind and just didn't care. He was going to have his own family. He was excited and wouldn't stop smiling for days after you told him.

A/N (IMPORTANT)
Hey y'all, sorry it's been like a million years since I've updated! Just wanted to say that requests are very much open so please comment on this paragraph and leave some because I have like zero inspiration at the moment so it'd be great if you could do that. Thanks again...much love