Alien Dick

I screamed as the alien trapped us, using two of its arms to hold us down and the other two to steady itself. ZhenZhen was screaming her head off, and Gabriel yelled from beside me. I saw Alex on the other side of ZhenZhen, pale and crying. Dariush was next to Gabriel, his hands free as he flailed. The alien eyed us, then turned its head to him and opened its mouth, spraying him with the same black goo from earlier. He screamed louder as it landed all over him.

His hat fell off as he flailed again, and something came out of the alien's mouth and slunk into Dariush's. It looked like a toilet cleaner brush, only bigger. It went down his throat, and Dariush grabbed his neck as he started to choke. I heard Alex's scream above the rest, and Gabriel managed to pull our hands free. We scrambled forward, escaping the alien's grip as a free claw came above our heads, ready to swing at Dariush. I pushed myself to my feet and grabbed Alex by the shoulders of his vest, pulling him out from under the alien. Gabriel grabbed ZhenZhen and then screamed, ducking once more. I looked up with wide eyes to see a fighter jet coming, and Alex yanked me down. I fell on top of him, shielding him as bullets rained over the alien. It crashed to the floor behind us, dead. I got to my feet and helped Alex. ZhenZhen pushed Gabriel's help away, and he turned to pick Dariush up, who was wheezing. He had pulled his hat back on.

"What the fuck?" Gabriel asked, looking at the alien.

I only shook my head and tugged at Alex, signalling to run.

"I didn't sign up for this shit, man." Dariush whined.

We went through to trees to the cabins.

"This can't be real!" Gabriel breathed out.

"What about this isn't real? He just sneeze-jizzed all over us!" Dariush shouted.

There was a crashing in the trees in front of us and we all stopped, slamming into each other and onto the ground in a pile of limbs. Then we heard whimpers, and I sighed with relief, sticking my hand out. Armstrong sniffed it and then licked it, sitting down in front of us. We untangled ourselves, Gabriel grabbing my hands and pulling me to my feet. I pulled my camera free and looped it back around my neck. We took off again, running to the backside of a cabin.

"Why are we stopping for the fucking dog? There could be more of those out here!" Dariush yelled.

"Just shut up, I can't think with your constant bitching!" Gabriel scoffed at him.

Alex collapsed against the wall of the cabin, and ZhenZhen stooped to catch her breath. I pet Armstrong's head as I laid on the floor, gasping. Armstrong laid next to me, whining.

"Hey, I'm allowed to bitch, okay? That thing had its tongue in my mouth!"

"How do you know that was its tongue?" Alex asked, squinting at him.

"What?" Dariush's nostrils flared.

"We don't know their anatomy." Alex shook his head, bewildered at his own thoughts.

"What are you saying?" Dariush stepped toward him.

"Honestly, it's plausible that sophisticated creatures, such as male aliens, have cranial genitalia." Alex shrugged.

Dariush stopped and stared at him, blinking. He looked around at us, confused.

"He's saying it had its dick in your mouth." I called from the floor, sighing.

"Uh uh." Dariush shook his head, touching his lips.

"Guys, we just need to stay calm, okay?" Gabriel spoke up, reaching for Dariush's shoulder, "We need to stay calm."

Dariush whipped around. "Calm?" He scoffed. "I just probably swallowed a load of alien babies that are gonna turn into puppies and leap out of my chest!"