'Those bitches from the Purge'

"Do you think the boys are gonna be okay sharing beds with us? Should we have just shared a bed between ourselves?" ZhenZhen asked as we changed in the bedroom.

I shook my head as I pulled an old shirt Gabriel had found within his things that were stored away. I gratefully accepted the shirt and an old pair of shorts. It made me giddy to think of sleeping in his clothes, even if he hadn't worn it in a year.

"Are you nervous? I'm nervous." ZhenZhen spoke again.

"I'm not nervous, but I've also already kissed Gabriel. But you and Alex are little, so nothing's going to happen that's should make you nervous." I arched an eyebrow at her and she finished changing.

"No, no, I know! I just-"

"Hey. I'm kidding. You're fine." I grabbed her shoulder before throwing open the door, where the boys were outside in their clothes, ready to sleep.

Alex fit in Gabriel's old clothes, but Dariush and Gabriel himself were in old jumpers. Gabriel had a tank top underneath, and had tied the jumper off around his waist. He was also wearing socks, which I found ridiculous.

Nobody sleeps in socks.

Gabriel was the only one that moved faster than a turtle pace, practically bounding into the bed, pulling me into his arms with a happy sigh.

"Do you mind if Armstrong-"

"Oh my god, no, I love him." Gabriel cut my question off and I laughed, calling the dog over and patting the bed.

He jumped on, curling up to my side.

"Ah, crap. I forgot my sleep apnea mask. If I snore, I'm sorry." Dariush sighed as he laid down in the bed we had made out of pillows, cushions, and blankets.

"You have sleep apnea? How old are you?" Gabriel sat up next to me.

"It's not age-discriminate, Gabriel." He hissed.

I chuckled, watching as Alex stiffly climbed into bed next to ZhenZhen. He fiddled with the Rubix cube, and then ZhenZhen pulled his hand away, holding it in hers. She whispered to him and I saw him visibly relax. I caught his eye with a wink before turning around to face Gabriel. He kissed my forehead before getting up to turn off the lights.

He then crawled back into the bed, grinning at me as he laid down on his side, at least a foot from me. I pouted.

"You're so far away." I whispered.

He laughed, shuffling over until his chin was resting over my shoulder.

"Better?"

I giggled and moved to lay on my back, kissing his forehead. He scoffed and pulled me closer, wrapping an arm around my waist. I looked over to see him pressed against me, a smile on his face.

"I'm gonna end up elbowing you in my sleep." I whispered.

"Then can we spoon or something?" He gave me puppy eyes.

I twisted enough to grab his face and press tiny kisses everywhere. He closed his eyes and smiled as my lips graced his nose, his cheekbones, his forehead, his chin, his jaw, and then, where he grabbed me and kissed back, his mouth. He pulled me to face him as his hands came to hold me, meeting my lips over again a million times.

"Hey lovebirds! Stop making out, we can all hear you!" Dariush hissed.

I looked over to see ZhenZhen and Alex asleep. Gabriel leaned half on top of me, his leg between mine the way we had been at the sheriff station.

"Good. She's mine." He scoffed at Dariush.

He dipped his head back to mine, kissing every part of my face, just as I had done to him. He went further down, tilting my head back so he could kiss under my jaw. I giggled, squirming under him. He tried to tickle my side as he slammed his lips over mine, my squeal silenced. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my stomach filled with butterflies.