Final Writer's note & Sequel Excerpt

Demographic stats & such:
In case you guys are interested this is at about 5.8k reads.

Age:
13-18 (27%)
18-25 (37%)
25-35 (14%)
35-45 (3%)
Over 45 (2%)
Private (18%)

Gender:
Female (70%)
Male (9%)
Private (21%)

Countries
United States: 49.558%
United Kingdom: 9.735%
Canada: 5.31%
India, Namibia, Nigeria, Portugal: 2.655%
Australia, Philippines: 3.54%
France, Germany, Malaysia, South Africa: 1.77%
Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Finland, Hungary, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, 0.885%

Writer's note:
So wow, the story is done. It turned out a lot longer than I expected. But, I'm glad it's over. I really ended up liking Xander and Achilles, writing a black character with kinky hair was also super cool. I'll probably do it again.

I've spent so long writing this story some of the details are foggy to me, and I hope that the details come across more consistently when you guys are reading.

It seems like a few dozen people read every chapter and to be honest I remember the first time I posted a chapter for this story and I got up to ten reads on the first chapter and I was so happy. I actually deleted the first chapter when it got two reads after a couple days cause I was embarrassed, lol.

But, I approach this story like all my stories (on wattpad or not). At the end of the day I'm not a perfect writer, but through practice I can get better. And, I hope this story was good enough for you guys.

Also, I know you're probably thinking, "RegularMisanthrope, no story is perfect on the first try, just edit and revise until you get where you want to be! Simple!" Well, I have a confession; I'm lazy. The likelihood of me revising and editing this probably 70k+ word story is low.

For now I'd rather spend my time trying to pump out more content for you guys, rather than intensely editing what I have. It's not the best response but it's the truth.

That being said I think editing and revision is part of the writing process so I'm a bad example for a writer, don't look up to me, lol.

Final questions for you guys:
Who was your favourite character?
What was your favourite moment in the story?
Something you wish you saw more of?
Something that could have been improved upon?

I am quite on the fence about sm*t. I know that this genre usually has a lot of s*x scenes ( censoring cause I don't want my story to get deleted or something) which for the most part do add a lot to the story but I like the idea of this story being rated for all. If I add an explicit scene I'll have to rate it M for mature. Based on my guesses that could cut a about third of this readership out because you guys would be under 18.  Should I make the sequel mature? Is that where this is all headed?

Writer's thoughts on the story:
My biggest self critique would be I feel like Xander and Achilles' characters changed throughout the story. Xander became a bit less proper, and Achilles became a bit more thoughtful and introspective. This was all by accident but it bothered me when I reread a few early chapters. Their characterizations felt a bit inconsistent to me.

Xander is emotional, but did he come across as whiny? Achilles was more gruff and 'typically' masculine in the beginning but he lost some of that by accident. These things bothered me.