1.Sam and Dean

Warning:BDSM,anal,slapping link,smacks.
Characters: sam,dean reader.

Third pov:

(Y/n) was sleeping in her room,soundly. Not knowing that the winchester brothers were going through her internet history.

Sam needed her laptop as his was gone for repairing, usually the girl would erase all her usually visited sites before handling Sam her laptop but this time Sam just picked it up and called dean.

They both opened her internet history and were shocked to find what type of stuff (y/n) was into. Sam looked at dean and saw that his expression matched.

They tried to discover more and voila! They found a drunk recording of hers.

*recording *

(Y/n) with a glass in her hand filled with vodka.

"I love both the Winchester brothers... it's so weird and I'll never be able to choose.   I just want to...want them... to tie me up and....fuck me hard and... ooh look pie! "

She picks up the pie and starts eating.

"I am thinking of leaving them in a month...you know ....closure! Yes..that" and after that she passes out.

Dean and Sam loom at each other angrily, how dare she even think about leaving them.
_________________________________________
2nd pov:

You wake up to feeling your hands bound and your legs being tied.  You try to look up and find that dean is tying your legs. And sam is right by his side.

"What the hell are you guys doing?why are you tying me? What the fuck y'all?"you ask angrily.

Sam looks at you suddenly with anger in his eyes. You get taken aback. He comes near your head and holds your jaw tightly.

"How dare you! How fucking dare you even think of leaving us! You have been a really really bad girl and you need to be punished " Sam says angrily while pulling your jaw towards him.

"Alright sammy I am fine with her legs. So sweetheart listen carefully coz I won't repeat it. For safeword we are taking the traffic light system. Green for go on, yellow for slow down and red for stop. Alright?" Dean asks you.

You're shocked and confused for a minute, absorbing what the hell's going on what you feel a smack on your covered thighs. You look up at sam scared and heavily turned on.

"You answer your daddies when they ask something little one,we need to teach you some manners." Sam says darkly.

"Yes..yes da..yes daddy" you reply,stuttering.

Dean and Sam smirk amd you look at them,trying to figure out what's going on and loving every second of it.

Suddenly you're picked up by sam and thrown on his shoulder and they start walking. You try to ask where y'all are going but Sam just smacks your arse and say-" little girls dont ask questions"
And then continues to rub it.

Y'all reach the dungeon and dean opens the door. You see and conclude that they have  prepared the whole thing.  First they take you to a hook that is high in the ceiling and put your tied hand there so you're swinging.

You look at them and your surroundings. You're still clothed.

Sam goes to bring the equipments to torture you with while dean removes his clothes extremely quickly showing  his huge dick that will tear you apart.

Sam comes naked too with a duffle bag. He comes in front of you and tears your  top and bra and throws them on the ground carelessly. 

You make a sound of approval.  He instantly takes hold of your breasts and starts squeezing and playing with them.