alpha winchesters 2

Sam's pov:

Our mate was resting in our arms. Our beautiful,pretty little mate. Today has been tiring for her.

Dean's babygirl and my princess.
Our little girl. She looks so peaceful sleeping as she is right now,I never wanna wake her up. But we have to,she hasn't eaten  her lunch.

To be able to think that I'm so blessed to have this piece of light in my stupid dark world. This innocent, pure little girl,our mate.
I'm overwhelmed at the thought.

I'm cuddling her with her head at my chest and dean is spooning her. I look up and see that my brother's awake and is doing the same thing as me ; being a creep and staring at her.

We look at each other,nod and get up slowly as to not wake her up. He gets to bringing her breakfast while I pick out her clothes for her today.

The moment she called us daddies I knew she had fallen into a little space. I just don't know how old she might be.

After keeping her clothes on the changing kind of table I pick her up and lay her on me and try to wake her up by muttering sweet nothing in her ear.

"Hmm no....daaddeee lemme sweep pwease" she whispers and nods back to sleep.

I am entranced by how cute that was for a minute,but I have a daddy to be. I see dean enter with our breakfast

"Princess wake up,look daddy dean had brought you breakfast " I say,trying to bribe her. It works.

"Bweakfest in bed daddy? We eat in bed?" She asks.

"Yes sweetie pie, here ya go,some nice fresh pancakes, a strawberry milkshake and a burger." Dead says with pride.

Y/n claps her hand and makes grabby hands at the tray.

Me and dean laugh at that. We tired our babygirl out so much last night.

Dean comes and lays next to me. She is laying on me,her back to my chest. We feed her slowly and also keep eating on ourselves.

When she's done dean takes out the wipes he brought with the tray and wipes off her mouth and hands.

'She's just a little,messy baby.  My baby princess, Our baby. Only ours.'

Dean throws the wipes in the dustbin next to the bed and sees that she was yet again sleepy, she has her little thumbs in her cute little mouth which can do wonders to a man.She looks soo damn peaceful.

"Let's not wale her up now dean,just look at her...she's so cute when she's sleepy."

"Alright then,but put her in the middle,I wanna cuddle with my baby too"

I roll my eyes at his whining and gently put her in between of us.

dean is a big spoon guy so he spoons her and I hold her close to my chest and close my eyes feeling at peace with my mate.

But as soon as a minute passes I feel her wet mouth on my nipple and hear suckling noises.

I jump up suddenly and dean starts laughing,

"Oh,man! you sho-should've looked at your fa-face" he tries to say while laughing as his life depends on it.

"Ha ha jerk,very funny,now pass the paci,our little mate needs it."

He passes it to me and I put it in her mouth. He's still laughing. He HAD the paci on his hand but he wanted this to happen atleast once so yes.

So wanna face palm right now.