an angel to call mine

I don't actually know who the editor is but y'all should watch this barely 4  mins video bfr starting :)
Also destial is gonna be here.

Sam x reader.

Sam's pov:

I love and hate seeing dean and cas's or as I like to say, destial's drama.

Most of the time it's annoying to be in the middle of the sexual tension and all of that crap but in retrospect it's always funny.

Dean and cas's so called profound bond honestly makes me jealous sometimes.  Not because I like cas or anything but because i too would like to have such an intimate bond with someone.

Someone who comes for you whenever you call for them, when you need them.

Someone who sometimes looks at you creepily when you sleep.

Yes, I know cas does that,
No I dont tell dean about it.

What? It's funny!

Anyway. Right now as cas arrives through the front door, I brace myself for the drama that I'm pretty sure will happen.

"Hello dean." cas greets dean in his usual low monotonous voice.

I'm literally standing here.

"Hello sam." He greets me,
i nod back to him with a smile,thanks for noticing I exist.

"Hey cas,did you bring any info about what the hell the  Angels and demons are searching for?" Dean asks, straight to the point.

Puh lease, as if he didn't check cas out the minute cas entered.

We picked up from one of the demons that they're searching for the "missing archangel " or someone.

The missing archangel is a pretty mythical thing/concept because there is no info anywhere about them but there's a lot of weird things we've faced .

We also found out that the angels were searching after them too.

We called cas to ask him about this.

"We need to sit down for this one." Cas said, suddenly all gloomy. He must've known them or something.

We all sit down at the map table and he starts telling us.

" all the archangels, before the whole Lucifer rebelled thing happened, were known for some thing that they were special for.

All archangels had their own garrisons.  Its important for you to understand that when we say we're brothers, it's more like soldiers who grew and fought together.

Lucifer was known for his flying skills

Micheal for his fighting

Raphael for his creativity in weapons and strategy

Gabriel for his illusions and mental and virtual kind of manipulation

And the youngest archangel,  y/n was known for her healing.

Father didn't ask her to make this garrison.

He didn't even want her involved in the war against darkness. She was his and heavens baby, as you could say.

Ofcourse, she was our superior in a sort, but she was always this kind, sensitive angel, the one in whom the definition and image of angel was build.

The kind helping hand of sorts. While all the other archangels apart from gabriel didnt like to hang out with the normal angels, she would talk to everyone.