alpha winchesters, omega reader.

A/n : this shit is long and will take time to come to a smut...sorry! Its literally 3129 words!
------------------------------------------------------------
Sam's pov:

y/n has been with us since a long time. The three of us are a great team. But whenever it came to hunts, she would always go angry because of our alpha instincts. 

Both of us knew she was just as capable and good at fighting but th primal instinct to protect the omega of our little family.....our little pack was unbearable to me and dean.

The both of us were extremely protective over her. She would go away during her heats and we couldn't stop her. She would take suppressants which we would buy her.

We both loved her, we both wanted to claim her as our little omega. She was little as compared to us,even to charlie!

She was always this small little polite omega that could shoo away demons wit her convincing words. Crowley loved her,cas loved her, even chuck loved her.

She was this precious little ball of happiness and sly little fox during hunts. Its was always sexy.

Dean and I were scared of breaking her.we still are. She doesn't have a clue of our feelings. 

Dean's pov:

Charlie is here and so is cas. There is this vampire that we need to deal with and he comes at the bar everyday and takes omega girls.We are deciding about how to capture him.

"We need to lure him out. We can send one of the girls to seduce him and bring him out" cas suggests.

"But he only prefers omegas and unfortunately or fortunately I am a beta. Hey! y/n you can lure him,you're the perfect victim!" Charlie replies

Me and Sam growl suddenly. No son of a bitch vampire is taking our little omega. She might not be ours according  to her but she is to us.

"Yes, I think we need to go with this gameplan. I will dress up and try to seduce him and bring him out to through the back door. My heat is going on so that might be helpful" y/n suggests.

"Look,we can go some other way-" before sam can complete his sentence y/n buts in.

"No sammy, I am doing this. Please let me do this you both " y/n looks at us with those gosh darn puppy eyes.

"Ugh,fine but we will be watching close by. " I say.

Charlie squeels and drags our little omega away and asks us to go sit at the bar. we huff and go. Cas sits with us and we try to distract ourselves.
_________________________________________

It's been half an hour now,where in hell are they!

"How much time does it take to get ready man!" Sam groans. We have located our vampire and he is sitting at the bar. He just came in.

"Some girls like to take time to get ready Sam and I am sure charlie is taking this time to dress her up."cas replies.

Then they come in laughing. Fuck!
I have never ever seen y/n in such short clothes! She is wearing this black shiny dress that hugs all her curves and fuck!

I look at Sam and he too is almost drooling at her. The gameplan is cas will go and try to act as of he's taking charlie away and then y/n will be the lonely friend at the bar for him to fickimg feast on.

Charlie and y/n sit at the bar and order two shots and laugh at some joke charlie tells. Our omega doesn't drink! Both me and Sam look at each other worried. I keep saying ours as if she is ours.