Royal love.(sam/dean/y/n)

Prince dean x princess reader x prince Sam.(a/b/o)

Third pov:

Prince dean is 9 years old.
Prince sam is 5 years old.
Princess y/n is 4 years old.

King and queen winchester of the lands of averon.

King and queen l/n of the lands of averia.

The king and queen of both the neighbouring lands often came up to their shared borders to meet each other every five years.

of course they met in the yearly meeting/party held by the union of all the surrounding nations, but this 5 yearly meetings were special to them.

Every five years, for almost a month,the kings and queens of both the lands stayed in the tents placed on their shared borders.

It was a sort of party for both the nations. Both the nations prepared events, gifts, performances,their art pieces and weapons to buy and sell at the border near the campsite.

The people prepared things for 5 years, it was basically a big market,event and meeting all rolled into one for the people of both the kingdoms.

Ofcourse the people who wanted to participate as guests,buyers,audiences, etc and/or sellers,performers,etc had to enroll in the national registry so as to avoid spies and stuff.

This year, was the second time dean would be visiting the fair and the first time y/n and Sam would be visiting one too.

The last time the kings and queen met, both the queen were pregnant, although queen mary winchester was around 7 months and queen
M/n l/n was around 2 months.

But it was a great celebration in the joy of having heirs for both the nations.

But dean loved the last fair that was held when he was four so he was sure his little brother would too.

His little brother was always close to him. People often saw that in families,
especially royal ones, children tend to fight a lot.

But not the Winchester brothers. Dean and Sam Winchesters were pretty close and dean was very protective of his little brother.

Their parents had thought that when they would grow up, they would both maybe present as alphas.

They also doubted that they might want to share a mate, which was a very common thing.

John Winchester himself had two fathers.

Anyway, back to the fair.
Little sam was very excited, he was running through the the carpets, fueled by the stories his elder brother had  told hin about his experience.

Dean and Sam were royal but also they were kids, they ran around and played while their parents waited patiently in their carriage for the l/n family.

Queen mary was quite excited to see the little y/n that she had heard so much about! After all, y/n was her best friend m/n's daughter!

Soon a carriage stopped near theirs and both the kings and queens got out and greeted each other with hugs and kind words.

The fair behind them had already began,even before the royals arrived.

"Oh m/n! It's been a long few months since I have seen you! You look beautiful! Where is that lovely daughter of yours though? I would love to meet her!" Queen mary said to queen
m/n.

Little princess y/n in her sweet little yellow dress was hiding behind her mother's large gown.

y/n peeked from the behind the skirt and queen mary saw.