meany deanny (fluff)

Dean Winchester, a hero.
Dean winchester,a good brother, eff that,a great brother.
Dean Winchester, bestest friend of y/n l/n
Dean Winchester, an awesome hunter.
Dean Winchester, owner of the super cool impala

Dean was all of these things. Loyal,dedicated, caring, protective,sometimes over protective .

He was one guy who was mistreated by the world,the world who gave him nightmares, disappointment, regret,guilt.

His father wasn't the best,we all know.but he loved him till the end.

He was guilty for soo many things. The 40 years in hell,for bringing sammy back into hunting, the list goes on.

He had nightmares plagiarizing him almost every night.

His rescue?

Y/n l/n.

The best friend of dean and Sam. Youngest of them all.(she was literally 2 months younger than sam,but he still called her little and she loved it)

She secretly helped the winchesters,helped with their nightmares,helped with the hunts.

As soon as she had moved into the bunker after a terrible hunt which lost her hunting partner.dean couldn't have it. He would not allow her to hunt alone.

Bobby's niece y/n l/n.
Sure, dean had some feelings for her.
Sure,she didn't know.
Sure,dean loved her so much that he could die for her.

But to be honest,he would die for anybody.

This fact irritated her.

''How can't he FREAKING see how important, beautiful, amazing he is!''

She braided sam's hair,she cooked Dean's favorite pie. On specific days ofcourse.

Y/n loved dean.

The annoying part for Sam?

He knew both of them loved each other.

The tension was usually so much he wanted to cut it with a effing sword.

Today was the last day of the hunt.they were sleeping today in the motel and would return to th bunker by tomorrow evening.

"You have to sleep with dean." Sam muttered to y/n while taking a sip of his beer.

The air outside was a little chilly,dean was showering and he and y/n were outside.

"What!no,oh you meant sleep sleep not that sleep." y/n replied a little flustered.

Sam laughed. Oh god he couldn't wait for them to grow a pair and tell each other.

"For the hundredth time,why dont you tell him,I know for sure he likes you y/n "

" and for the hundredth time Sam,I'm not his type. His style is those bar waitresses or those girls he bring back. Not me."

"Sweetheart, you're everyone's type. C'mon he loves you,how can't you see it. You've brought a homey touch to the bunker. We both feel at home because of you."

"Sammy,look you wouldn't get it. He doesn't love me. End of discussion "

"Ok y/n/n. But you're still sharing the bed with him. You know how uncomfortable it gets for us. Me being tall and all." He tried to negotiate.

"Fine,but I know you don't have problems with the girls YOU bring back?!" She retaliated.

"Whatever y/n/n,you're sleeping with dean" he finished his beer and showed her his toungue to tease her.