Ch. 5 - Take her

Bruno ******

-----------

Hi, sweeties!

I would like to say thanks for checking my story. Please consider hitting the vote button and drop your most encouraging comments.

Stay tuned. Lovelotsss!

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Bruno.

Two days after.

Jake's eyes widen.
"What in the name of Satan did you just said?!"

I deadpanned.
"You heard me."

"For fuck's sake man, if the girl wants to party, she will fucking party. We don't have to kidnap her to have it your way!" he hissed.

I let out a sigh.
"Stop fussing. It's just for a night. We'll land the other day. Overnight at the seas with just the three of us sounds promising.
I had my assistant purchase her clothes and any other necessities.
My yatch, foods, pot and drinks, that's the blast I'm looking for, Jake.
And I don't want to celebrate my goddamn birthday if I won't have it my way."

He shook his head with eyes wide in disbelief.
"Are you seriously acting like a five year old now?? Cause if you do, we'll be licking jail bars if that chick will react horribly!"

I made a sound with my tongue, I really hate refusals.
"Man, I have it all covered. Minus the pots. I just want you to be with us. That's all..."

He laughed sarcastically.
"And why the hell did you mention pots?! We can't get high while floating on the seas, you fucker! And don't tell me that it'll be just overnight. Your birthday is tomorrow and you want her tonight. You plan to land the day after your birthday so that makes it one day and two nights! If you are sooo looking forward to your departure to jail, I am not. Count me out. I'd rather jerk till my dick's full of blisters than kidnap that girl."
He shook his head.
"Cause' I'm telling you dude, no matter how hot that chick is, she doesn't worth for us to commit crimes. That's fucked up and you're insane!"

I scratch my head in irritation.
"Fine. Forget the pots and the number of nights we are about to spend. But how many fucking times do I have to tell you, this isn't crime. She'll love it when we get there. I'm telling you..."

"I don't know, dude." He shrugged.
"That's damn crazy, man. Why do we even have to push ourselves on her?? I mean, she's pretty and hot but she is clearly not into you so why the hell bother?"

I rolled my eyes at him.
"It's too early to tell that. You can't say that I can't make her."

"She already sent the signals, genius. Just accept the fucking reality."

"Jake, I'm serious. I want her."

"Well you're asking me to help you kidnap her so you can have your dream party! That's nuts! I'm not against you wanting her, what I am against is this plan... This is nuts, dude."

"It's my birthday! You can't say no to me."

"Well I hope you enjoy disapppintments, my friend."

I groaned.
"Seriously, you have to help me, Jake. This is how I dream my birthday to be. Like really, really dream."

"This is one of the few that I won't be helping you, Bruno. So stop this nonsense or keep it to yourself. Your pick."

I threw my hands in the air in frustration.
"You can't just say that, we're friends! Friends are supposed to back up each other."

"You're rich. I'm sure you can afford someone-----

"Hush now! I want you to do this with me."

"I can pay instead." he offered.

I shook my head in disagreement.
"Nope. I want your hardwork not your cash. I have loads of those. I want a helping hand here. And only you could do that."

He glared at me.
"More like do the dirty works for you! Bruno, I can't believe your asking me this!"
Dismay is laced on his voice.

I let out a frustrated sigh.
"I need you, man. I need you more than ever." I looked at him seriously.

He crossed his arms around his chest.
"Nuh uh."

"Please..."

"I said no, Bruno. You can't fucking make me. No way... no fucking way..."

//////////

"I cannot believe I am doing this!"
Jake hissed at me. He's glaring daggers at me like there's no tomorrow.

It seems like he's inches away from stangling me to death.

I have successfully drag him with me in this particular street where Fiera would pass after her shift.

I glared back at him.
"Fuck you... Just stick to the plan. Talk to her and ask her to come with you in the car."

"Why can't you just----

I cut him off.
"I told you. She won't bat an eye about whatever the fuck I am to say."

"And why can't I freaking do the same?!" He hissed.

"Cause' we're friends!" I hissed back.

"I hope I could turn back the time." He muttered.

I just shook my head.
"Shut up, Jake!"

I saw her figure approaching this way.

We were on the dark part of the street. I'm not sure if she saw us but it's now or never.

"You really have the decency to make me---

I covered his mouth.
"Shut the fuck up!" I hissed. "She's here."

His eyes widen as he shake his head, making me let go of him.

"We have to back out now..." he suggested.

"Not in a million years, dude."

"Bruno!" he snarled lowly.

"Do this now..."
I hissed at him.

"I can't!" he whispered angrily.

We are barely making a sound but tye argument is as hot as how we argue normally.

"We're not going to hurt her, Jake. We are just celebrating my party like every normal people would."

"And you call this normal?!"

Feeling frustrated to the top of my testicles, I did the only thing to end this argument.

Throw him out!

I undid the auto lock of my car, open the door and kick him out. Literally.

I heard him say "ouch".

He flipped me a bird.

I didn't bother closing the door. We just did a glaring contest which finally, resulted my victory.

I heard him mutter a curse as
he made his way to Fiera.

They talked for a few minutes.

And before I knew it, she's on our way here.

I feel like I'm about to shit my pants!