Ch. 20 - Bad, bad girl

Bruno *****

---------------

Hi, sweeties!

I would like to say thanks for checking my story. Please consider hitting the vote button and drop your most encouraging comments.

Stay tuned. Lovelotsss!

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Fiera.

Hansen opens the door when we heard the doorbell ring.

I am left humming at the kitchen when I heard Hansen say, 'Mr. Xavier."

I rushed to check if what I heard is true and much to my surprise, it is indeed Bruno.

Not just Bruno, Jake is behind him.

Their intimidating figures are enhanced with a clenched jaw and crossed arms.

Their faces show how pissed they are finding me HERE...

Their gazes transferred at my way, making me gulp.

I let out a nervous chuckle.
"Ha-ha! So ummm... Hi! Errr, I'm just about to leave, right Hansen?"

Hansen nodded, still lost.

Their eyes narrowed in irritation.

"Next time boy, watch who you bring home. You might bring grim reaper intentionally." Bruno hissed.

"We'll come for you, man. And don't ever think that we'll be this nice with you again." Jake growled.

They call this nice??

This isn't nice!

I swallowed hard.
"C-Come on."

I turned to Hansen. "We're leaving... Thanks for the catching up. Tell the others I'll stop by..."

Hansen's face lit. "Really?? You promise?"

Bruno shook his head.
"She's just messing with you. Don't put your hopes high!"

I hissed at him.
"I DO mean it very well, Hansen." I turned to my friend and forced a smile.

Jake laughed humorlessly.
"If she is promising you that, let ne promise you something too." He put his hands on a pocket.
"I see you around her, specifically five meters near her and talking. May it be personally or through phone, devices, etc, I'll break your nose."

Bruno smirked.
"I second that. But I'll aim with your eyes. Some dark circles instead..."

I pulled them out, "No one is promising him!" I said with a gritted teeth.

I turned to Hansen and found him pale.

Curse this idiots!

"I really am sorry. I will see you guys. We'll hang out. And don't mind what they said, they're empty promises." I said we a soft voice.

Hansen managed to nod.

I turned back to them.
"Let's fucking go!" I hissed.

////////////////

"Seriously??!" I hissed at them.

They're just looking at me.

"How could you knock there and threaten him in his own place!" I yelled in anger.

"It's because we could. Plus he's stepping out of his boundary. He should've known better than to try to fuck you." Bruno said dryly.

I shook my head.
"He wasn't going to fuck me or vice versa! We are bloody friends for bloody sake!"