Ch. 13 - Pop up

Fiera ******

-----------

Hi, sweeties!

I would like to say thanks for checking my story. Please consider hitting the vote button and drop your most encouraging comments.

Stay tuned. Lovelotsss!

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Fiera.

I woke up because there's this continuous doorbell rings.

I turned to see Hansen groaning. I guess he woke up because of the same thing too.

I scrambled to wear anything and grab the first fabric available in sight.

I forced myself to get up and head downstairs to open the door.

Help me, Morning People Goddess!

I stopped by shortly at the kitchen to gurgle some listerine.

I opened the door with my half awake state. But when I saw who is ringing, I felt my world froze.

Bruno...

I blinked several times to make sure I'm seeing correct.

"Goodmorning..." he smiled.

Just as I was about to answer, Jake appeared from behind.
"Goodmorning, baby..." he purred. "You look like you woke up from a good sex."
he added.

Bruno elbowed him.

Heat creeps my cheeks. Why the fuck  did they happen to show up here now?!

"Ummm..." I'm at loss at words.

But my luck seemed to drop to the worst level possible when Hansen appeared, topless.

"Fiera? Ow good. I'm just looking for my shirt. It looks good on you, babe. Anyways, I need to go home, I have some stuffs to do now and-----

I saw Bruno and Jake eyed Hansen like a prey.

They looked at him from head to toe.

I groaned. I turn to Hansen, still frozen on his spot. "I would return this on our shift. You can go now."

He nodded. He recovered from his shock state and now he's curious as to why these two appeared on my doorstep.

"You heard him, man. Go now." Despite the smile in Jake's face, you could see the challenge he is willing to offer.

Bruno went silent, he's just looking at Hansen.

I swear they looked damn good despite this early!

But it seems Hansen has woken up from his frozen daze and now, he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" he asked.

I nodded.

He guide my back towards the kitchen.

I didn't miss the glares his hand earned from them, though they didn't say a thing.

"Why are they here?" He asked as soon as we reach the kitchen.

I shrugged.
"I don't know."

He nodded. His eyes meet the ceiling.
"So they guys just magically appear here on random occassions? Stuffs like that?"

"You could say that."

His eyes meet mine, curiosity filled in.
"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"