Ch. 29 - Caused

Jake *****

---------------

Hi, sweeties!

I would like to say thanks for checking my story. Please consider hitting the vote button and drop your most encouraging comments.

Stay tuned. Lovelotsss!

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Fiera.

I studied the two men in front of me.

Both are holding their tits to somehow conceal the anger they feel within.

If I am to choose, I'll choose no one.

If they can't settle their differences after living all these years, being in a relationship with one of them is pointless.

"Do you think this argument is going to get us anywhere??" I asked them.

"I don't know, ask Bruno here."
Jake snapped.

"Why don't you answer that Captain America since you've been portraying a smart victim dork since you arrived??!"
Bruno snapped back.

"Well maybe if you, my bestfriend, don't fuck me behind my back, none of this happened!"

"Well, my apologies to you, bestfriend," he said with maximum sarcasm, "If I happen to want her by myself! Maybe because for once, I found the one!"

"If you didn't drag me when you want to pursue her, then I wouldn't like her this much." Jake reasoned.

Why the hell are they talking like I'm
not here?!
"Hello?? I'm here!" I said.

But none of them paid attention, they continue bickering.

"Stop it, you bitches!"
I screamed.

And they did.

I heaved a sigh.
"You are both disappointing." I said in a low voice but audible enough for them to hear me.

Bruno looked away.

"This thing we share, I thought for a moment that both of you mean it... That both of you can make ot work." I said.

"On the contrary, you're the one who keeps on walking away----

I cut off Jake.
"Fucking shut up!"

He nodded quickly.

I glared at them again.
"I am fucking aware of it but don't forget that the idiot beside you is the main cause why I walked away this time."

"Ummm, can I speak again?" Jake squeaked.

"Fine." I crossed my arms.

"He was always the reason, actually."
Jake said, glaring murderously.

Bruno grunted.

"Yes, precisely!" my fists clenched.
"Though this time, he stopped me from walking away... but you fucking know how he did it?! Like fucking exactly how?!"

Jake shook his head while Bruno lowered his gaze in shame.

"He fucking reported me of stealing!" I gritted my teeth. "Stealing!! You hear me?! Stealing!"

Jake gaped at me.

Bruno groaned,
"I said I am sorry, baby..."

"No sorry is enough!" I hissed. "Did you even think for a second how humiliating it is on my part?! Huh?! Did you??!"