Characters

NOT EDITED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sparsh Rathore: Son of Mr. Reyansh Rathore who is the chairperson of RR multi speciality hospitals which are all around the world and Dr. Sanisha Rathore, she is a cardiologist working in one of their hospitals. (Sparsh means TOUCH in Hindi)

Rishika Devansh: Daughter of Dr. Ishita and Dr. Arjun Devansh. Her mother is a Gynaecologist where as her father is a Pediatrician and they are proud parents of 3 naughty kids. Dr. Sanisha( Sparsh's mother ) and Dr. Ishita are colleagues from hospital and also best friends.

Muskaan Rathore: Younger Sister of Sparsh and also apple of his eyes but never shows it to her. He always pulls her leg for something or the other. Her father's princess.

Aayush and Aarush Devansh: Twin brothers of Rishika. They are elder to her by 3 years (one year older than Sparsh ) and also Elder sons of Ishita and Arjun. Aayush is elder to Aarush by 5 minutes. They are Fraternal twins (non identical twins ).

Remaining characters will be introduced later in the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone!!!

A/N: Small change, in my previous book, Always and forever!!, Rishika's mother name was Prathyusha but now I changed it as Ishita. (Dr. Ishita Devansh).

Thank you 😊

Love 💖

-Peppermint_Kisses27