Chapter - 1: Chocolate

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One fine morning........

We can a beautiful view of 2 kids sleeping in bed in such a position that anyone can adore them.

Sparsh leans on the headboard of the bed and sleeping in the sitting position itself. Where as Rishika is sleeping placing her head on his lap.

When Ishita comes into the room to wake them up, she is overwhelmed with the way how Sparsh takes care of her daughter.

'I think that Rishika must have slept on his lap while talking with each other but Sparsh being Sparsh would have thought not to disturb her sleep and slept in sitting position itself.' She thinks. (Sighs).

She wakes up Sparsh to go home cuz his mother is getting tensed and she was about to wake Rishika but Sparsh stops her and tells.....

"Don't wake her up, aunty. She slept late at night and also today is Sunday." He tells her.

She is amazed by this and thinks 'How can he be this mature at this age?(which is 8 years)' She thinks.

And says okay to him and leaves from there not before warning him about his mother wrath.

He knows how to cool down his mother's anger.

He happily jogs to his home which is next to Rishika's.

Yes! They are neighbors.

After entering into their home he comes face to face with an angry mom.

He smiles cheekily.

"Sparsh Rathore!!!! Explain!!!" She glares at him with hands on her hips.

"Mom..... I ...." he tries to explain to her.

"Sparsh... how many times should I tell you to call me MA and not mom?" She tells him calmly yet angrily.

"Ma, you know na that I like to spend time with my Chocolate. So, when we were talking and playing Chocolate slept on my lap. If I get up from there then her sleep would be disturbed, right?" He tells his ma.

She smiles at her son feeling proud.

But again she changes her attitude and warns him.

"Look Sparsh!!! I'm not telling you to not to go there or not to spend time with her. Just inform me where you are going and staying. If not I will be tensed, right?" She tries to make him understand.

He nods his head happily and hugs her legs. She smiles looking at his son.

"Now, go and get read." She tells him.

"Why? Today is Sunday na?" He Asks her.

"I know, baby.....!" Immediately She is cut off by his son.

"I'm not a baby anymore." He stamps his feet. She chuckles seeing her son's cute antics.

"How much ever you grow, you are still a baby to me." She tells him pinching his cheeks.

He shows his puppy eyes to her. She laughs.

"Now go ..." She tells him.

"Why?" He Asks.

"If it's not a week day means won't you bath?" She Asks him.

"Okayyyyyyy" he drags not wanting to do bath.

"Do you want me to help you?" She Asks.

"NOOOOOO." He immediately shouts. She chuckles.

"Okay fine! I will send your father." She tells him. He nods and leaves from there.

She goes to their bedroom to wake her husband but she a very cute scene in front of her.

Reyansh and Muskaan cuddling with each other and sleeping peacefully. She immediately picks her phone and clicks their picture while admiring them.

She slowly goes near Reyansh and tries to wake him up without disturbing Muskaan (2 years old daughter) but he is not in a mood to get up.

She moves her daughter a bit far from him.

"Rey! Wake up Rey! It's already late." She again tries but no use.

She gets an idea and immediately rushes to kitchen and brings a hand full of turmeric powder.

She silently enters into their bedroom and goes near Reyansh without making any noise.

She applies that powder on his face completely. He immediately jerks and wakes up. She laughs looking at his face which is filled with turmeric powder.

He glares at her. For a second even she gets scared seeing his expression.

He grabs her hand and she falls on his chest. They are just inches apart. They are in such a position that Sanisha is on top of Reyansh.

"What do you think you are doing Mrs. Reyansh?" He Asks her in clam yet in dangerous voice.

She glumps looking at his serious face.

"I.... you..... I ..." she couldn't speak properly because of their closeness.

Even though they were married for 10 years, still she blushes whenever they kiss. Then I will leave to your imagination how her face appears when they make love.

He still amazes him how can she blush this much. It is definitely a turn on for him.

There are no less than a newly wed couple. After their kids maximum of the max time they spend with their kids. But they used to steal these sweet moments from each other.

Then he slowly goes near her ear and rubs his cheek with her cheek.

He does the same with the opposite cheek as well.

"Rey..... please!!!!....Leave.... me." She pleads him.

But her words went to deaf ears.

"Sparsh can come anytime, Rey!" She again tries to make him understand.

She tries to push him but he didn't even move an inch. Instead he gripped her waist even more tight.

He takes her lips into a passion filled kiss.(Now don't question me that how can they kiss with Turmeric powder on their face. Just enjoy their moment).

They continued kissing..... after 5 minutes(poor souls) they were interrupted by a voice.

"Pa, why are you eating ma's lips?" Sparsh Asks innocently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone!!!!!!

So, how is it? You guys like it?

Thank you for taking your time out to read this book.

I will be back with an update soon.

Till then....

Keep Reading..... 📖
And
Keep smiling.....😁

Love,

-Peppermint_Kisses27