Chapter - 9: Escape

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, no one can save you from me!" With that he comes closer to her.

She tries to push her Bt no use.

He tries to touch her.........

'No... No ...... I can't let this happen!!! I shouldn't let anyone touch me expect my Sparsh. I should think of something!!' She thinks.

She kicks him where sun doesn't shine when he came close to her and is in a bit vulnerable state as he is completely drooling over her.

She kicks him hard and also she punches on his nose which started to bleed.

Taking the opportunity she runs away from there.

No one is present there. Anuradha went somewhere and Vidya is completely drowned into her phone with her headset on.

Finally she manages to get out of that old building. And runs towards the road.

She doesn't even know where she is or where to go.

She is simply clueless.

Then she finds some vehicle approaching her and asks lift.

It is a truck which is driven by a drunk driver.

'Oh god!!!! I curse my fate!! I think whole world's bad luck is with me today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️'

She starts cursing her fate.

The driver gets down from the truck and walks towards her staggering.

His carnal thoughts are clearly visible though his eyes.

She feels disgusted under his gaze.

He comes near her to touch her.

She tries to escape but he grips her hand very tightly leaving marks.

She struggles but there is no use. But we can say that he is a bit weak because he is not sober.

She finds a rod inside the truck. After a lot of struggle finally she gets hold of that rod and beats the crap out of him.

She could faint sound of police siren and feels revealed that her Sparsh came for her.

Total there are 3 vehicles are heading towards her direction.

Everyone rushes out of their vehicles and reaches her.

She immediately points towards the old building where she was kept and all the cops went there expect 2 who are arresting the creepy fellow(who is lying on the floor).

Sparsh hugs her with all his mighty.

She starts crying in his embrace.

When she called him they were already on their way to the location where here phone is there. That is why they reached there fast.

She appears to be bold and strong but inside she was shit scared.

After few minutes her sobs decreased. He breaks their hug and he kisses her whole face.

In front of both their fathers. 🙈

When he was about to kiss her on the lips Arjun clears his throat to make his presence recognisable.

Rishu becomes red due to embarrassment.

She hugs both her fathers and starts crying.

"Shhh shhh princess!! Everything is fine. Don't worry nothing will happen to you." Reyansh consoles along with Arjun.