Chapter - 15: Preplanned!!??

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is going on here!??"

They are shocked to hear the voice.

"Bhai!" "Sparsh!" Both say at the same time.......

Even Rishika is there along with him.

After their date Sparsh was dropping her at her room. They are on their way to Rishika's room but they heard them crying and talking.

Rishika's face is clearly telling that how shocked she is.

They both heard their whole conversation they immediately stepped inside and closed Aarush's bedroom door not wanting to repeat their mistake again. (Aarush And Muskaan forgot to close the door.)

Sparsh's heart got squeezed looking at the state of his sister.

This is the first time he is seeing her like that.

"What is that I'm hearing?" Sparsh Asks her calmly.

She stayed silent unable to utter any words.

Even Aarush is silent not knowing what to say.

Sparsh hugs his sister in a way to console her.

She couldn't handle it anymore and breaks down in his arms.

He takes her towards the bed and makes her sit on it trying to console her.

Rishika goes near her brother whose face is filled with pain clearly telling her that he couldn't see Muskaan in that state

"What's happening, bhai!!???" She Asks him But she didn't get any answer.

She tries to console him.

"Chocolate, take Muskaan with you I want to speak with Aarush!!!" He tells her.

With that both left from there.

After closing the door, Sparsh Says...

"I clearly heard what she said! I just want to know if you also feeling the same for her!" He tells him.

He thinks for a while and decides against it and says

"No! I don't have any feelings towards her!" He tells him.

But he (Sparsh) can clearly tell that he is lying!

"Look Aarush!!! I'm your friend, I can say when you are lying to me. Just think of me as your friend and tell me. Just think that we are not talking about my sister. I can see how much she loves you. I can't see her in that state, if her happiness lies in you then I don't have any problem with your relationship with her." Sparsh Says to him.

"I'm your best friend and I promise that I will deal with it as a best friend only. You can sure it with me." He adds.

That's it. That is all Aarush needed right now. A friend who can understand his feelings.