Prologue

Prologue

NOT EDITED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What...a...are you....do...doing?" Rishika asks while stuttering.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Sparsh asks back in a husky voice which sent chills down her spine.

"Spa...Sparsh, please! Leave me." She requests him. Her blush can put tomato to shame.

"Why?" He asks.

"Please! Someone can come." she manages to say without stuttering.

His breath flumes on her face, he is that close to her.

"Let them come, Chocolate!" He tells her.

"Please Sparsh! If anyone comes here what will happen.Someone will definitely come up in search for us." She tries to make him understand.

"This is second time we are doing this, Chocolate! It's Okay, don't worry!" He tells her while cupping her face.

"But that was different Sparsh." She tells him.

"How come?" He asks her.

"We were alone then." She tells him.

"Umm...." still not moving back.

"Just one kiss, Chocolate." He requests her.

She smiles shyly and shakes her head in 'no'.

He frowns. Then he gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead letting his lips linger there for a while. She blushes in deep red feeling his lips on her forehead. She still didn't even forget their first kiss it was magical.

"Now can we leave, everyone are waiting for us to get engaged." She asks him shyly while not meeting his face.

"Everyone? Or you?" He teases her. She turned into scarlet red.

All this while a pair of eyes are watching them and flaming in angry. Eyes are blood shot ( red ).

After few minutes.........

Everyone is busy in searching for the bride but no use.

No one knows where she went. Her family is in tension not knowing what to do or where to find her.

We can't even imagine the position of Sparsh.

There are different kind of emotions flowing in his body. Tension, feeling bad ( thinking about what she is going through), angry, rage and lot more. He doesn't know how to console her parents.

Some of the relatives who came to attend their engagement are bad mouthing her saying that 'She ran away from her own engagement' and all.

Her parents heard this and were out of control to do anything.

But Sparsh didn't pay attention to any of this as he was more tensed about Rishika.

If he gets to know how they ( relatives ) are bad mouthing, they would have seen hell on the earth it self.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone!!!!
Why did she ran away from her engagement??
Or
Is there something more happened !??
Let's find out what's going to happen next in the coming chapters.
Till then
Keep Reading...... 📖
And
Keep smiling...... 😁
-Love, XOXO.
-Peppermint_Kisses27