Chapter - 3: Care

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few years............

Now Sparsh is in his 10th grade where as his chocolate is in 8th.

Their relationship between them didn't even change a bit. He is still the same caring and naughty person with her. where as to the outside world he is clam, arrogant, serious and he 'never smiles' tag with him.

He has another 2 best friends who are none other than Aayush and Aarush.

Yes! They are in same class because of his over smartness and topper of his class he skipped one grade.

Even now he is the topper.

Well...... we can't say the same about Rishika. She is very very naughty girl. She is not a topper but she will pass her exams with an average score. She studies only if Sparsh forces her to study or else ........

It's her kingdom no one scolds her or forces her to do anything. Simply she is a queen.

But to anyone's surprise she is topper in only one subject which is science.

She doesn't even read that subject but gets full marks in that.

But Sparsh is exact opposite of her. He doesn't like science at all.

Where will the traits go.

Like father, like son.

One fine day in School.........

Sparsh is on his way to meet his Chocolate during lunch break.

He goes to her class but couldn't find her there. He asks her friends about her and he was informed that she went to restroom.

He goes near girls washroom and waits outside for her to come.

Almost 20 minutes passed but there is no sign of her coming out. Even lunch break is finished. Everyone left to their classes and no one is present in corridors.

He is getting tensed thinking about her.

Gathering his courage he goes inside girls washroom.

The sight in front of him broke his heart.

His chocolate is crying her heart out sitting on the floor.

(PS: Their school is a bit hi-fi. All the washrooms are well maintained).

He immediately rushes to her and takes her into his embrace.

"Shh .... shh... don't cry." He says.

She hugs him.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He says.

She doesn't respond but keeps in crying.

"Shhh ... shhhh. don't cry. I'm right here for you. Please! Don't cry." He says again.

"Please tell me what happened..." he asks.

After few minutes her sobs subsided.

"I.... I don't know.....wh.....what happening.... to me, Sparsh." She tells him.

"What happened?" He Asks.

"I...I am .... blee.... bleeding." Finally she tells him.

His eyes went wide listening to her. As he is in 10th grade he was some idea about this but not completely. (Remember he hates science)

Even though Rishika is smart and naughty she is very innocent at heart. She grew up in a very protected environment. For everyone she is still their little princess. No one realised that one day she would be facing this situation.