CHAPTER 4

UA SCHOOL DORM

The school is ending as they finally go back to their Dorm went to their room  so they can change their clothes, when they're done changing they went to eat dinner first and when their finish they when to the living room.

"Yaaay! We can finally listen izuku song today!" said Mina excited finally finished her school.

"Now hold on their mina we need to wait our friends until they get here" said Lida stopped her.

"but why, I mean Bakugou is in the Toilet to take his dump, so we just gonna take 1 song" Mina asked.

"aa.. What about mineta?" Kamiwari asked forgot their second friend also wasn't in their group.

"What about Him" said Jiro stern with dislike sound.

"actually I wasn't talking about them" said Lida.

"huh?" everyone confused.

*Knock**knock**knock*

Their heard knocking at their door and lida when open it to see who, it was All Class 1B.

"hey guys" said Itsuka.

"oh! it's you guys, what are you all doing here?" Ochako asked.

"oh didn't your friend told you?" said Itsuka.

"What? " said Ochako.

"*cough* sorry I didn't mention this but I was the one who invited them" said Lida.

"really? And why are their here?" said Shoto.

Before he could say anything their heard flush from the Toilet room and Katsuki came out.

Putting his belt on "that's the last time I eat that damn burrito it give me some shit" said Katsuki muttered.

Then he notice that he saw them.

...

...

...

"What the fuck are you guys doing here huh!" said Katsuki angry.

"*tsk* same arrogant as you are, I don't want to be here with them they just a stupid people" said Monoma smug.

"WHAT YOU SAY TO ME SHIT HEAD!" Angry Katsuki asked.

"calm down guys! And monoma will you please keep your mouth shut" said Ituka stern at him who only reply *tsk*turn his head around.

"*cough* like I was saying their here because since we going class together for the future, we thought we could bonding relationship with other class 1B for a next year" Lida explain.

"oh, well I guess that makes sense"" said Sero.

"so what you guys doing today?" Setsuna asked.

Mina grin said "we just about to play this!" showing inside the Bag.

"CD? So you guys here to listen a music?" said Yui.

"Yes"

"That's it! Well that's boring" said Monoma roll eyes.

"be quite Monoma or don't make me knock you out again" said Itsuka showing her hand grow Bigger.

"w-where you get it, from a Music Store?" said mushroom girl Kinoko.

"well technically it's from Izuku Room" Sato reply.

"deku? He like music?" said Itsuka surprised with the other.

"yes and did you just call him deku?" said Kirishima raise one eyebrow.

She blush and said "w-well I thought I c-could call him that since you guys say his name a-and I kind a l-like his name too" last word & turn her head around cause her face was red.