CHAPTER 19 GAMES (Part 1)

UA ACADEMY GYM

"Wow Nejire you're sing was amazing." said Ochako awe.

Nejire snap her thought when she heard her name "huh o-oh why thank you Uraraka." she said bit a smile.

"you voice was beautiful and you look cute I think I'm in love~" said Mineta blush he look at her dreaming.

"hehe sorry not interested but thanks." said Nejire which give grape boy fall down despair like someone throw a rock at him been rejected.

"oof that's hurt." said Sero look pity.

As Nejire walk back where her friends are Mirio speak to her question worry.

"hey Nejire you okay?" he said quietly so no one could hear except his friends.

"huh umm y-yeah why do ask?" she ask confused.

"well you look sad when you play that song." he said.

"she is?" said Tamaki surprise worry.

"o-oh you saw that.. Heh sorry for making you guys worry it just that... when hear this song I couldn't help thinking about him you know, I... I miss him.." said Nejire sad look down.

Two boys look at her friend sad they understand as they help her mood.

"hey it's okay we understand don't worry he'll be back." said Tamaki smile.

"b-but-"

"he's right, izuku promise he will come home sooner and you know he never break his promise especially you nejire." said Mirio grin.

Nejire look at them slowly smile as she hug them "thanks guys you two are the greatest friends in the whole world." she said feel little happy.

They hug for like 10 seconds as they separate from each other given them warm smile, where ever they sad or hurt they always watch you back if you need them.

"Hanta Sero!" Nezu Called.

"Alright it's my turn now." he said grin as he walk on to stage and pick a random song inside the bag when he notices something "Hey what's this?" he said holding on to his hand where everyone can take a look.

"that's CD DVD Folder." said Nezu explain.

"i know that I'm just curious why he have this instead the others CD song scatter around in this bag anyway." said Sero which everyone understand he does have a point.

"hmm maybe it's a special song *Ribbit*" said Tsuyu.

"maybe." Sero take a look around the DVD folder he notice the name on it as he read it his face was curious turn to Grin "Oh yeah I like where this is going!" he said as everyone confused.

"well what is it you idiot?!" said Bakugou annoying patience.

"this one is a Game Songs bro!" said Sero smile.

"really?!"

"huh I never see him play a game before."

"yeah he always working out exercise a lot."

"so he made a song about the game cool!" said Denki grin.

Sero open the folder then he pick which one he like, as  he flip to flip he found one.

"huh I think I know this game was." he said himself.

"what is it?" said Kota curious.

"tell me everyone have you guys heard the game call Undertale cause if  you do then I think this is the one." said Sero show it to them.