CHAPTER 25

UA ACADEMY

Next 2 days later

Well everything is back to normal now, no more running, no chaos or something crazy bizarre happen like Murphy Law but nope today all teachers & students can go back the way they are.... well Except the green hair singer.

Izuku try to be normal day but he was tired.. Well not exhausted but it about his class mates his not blind he noticed his friends act different then before and he knew that because they still feel guilty for what they did. Sometimes when he take a glanced at Ochako he knew she was look at him when his head turn at her she look away quickly feel nervous & shame.

But that's not what make him tired no... It was more like they try to forgive them for him to give them a second chances especially Girls, they the one most really try everything to get izuku forgive them.

Heck, he remember last time they try to approach him and it was crazy!
_______________________________________

Flashback Forgive:

Izuku was just walking outside the UA Academy when someone approach him.

"Izu-kun!"

He jump startling surprised but calm now when it was mina.

"o-oh Mina! You starling me for scared." he said.

"ops hehe sorry, but anyway I want to ask you something." she asked him.

"ok what is it?"

"w-would you like to come with me to the dance club. J-Just you and me! You know! Hehe." Mina look down blush nervous shy not eyes contact at his eyes.

Izuku couldn't help pink cheeks on his face when she asked that but before he going to speak someone interrupt them.

"Wait Stop!".

Both he & mina look where those voice from they saw Ochako run toward at them, when she made it hands on her knees exhausted for running then she take a deep breath to get a air to speak.

"Mina you can't take izuku going out!" Ochako try to stop her friend pink girl she saw what she planing to and she not going to take Her Deku from Mina.

"eh? Why not?" mina confused and annoyed.

"because....." Ochako try to come up idea then she snap "h-he promise to help my homework!" she said.

"he did?"

"i did?"

Izuku confused he didn't remember when she asked him for help her homework, hell they don't have a homework today.

"umm y-yes you did remember I asked your help for my homework Deku-kun." Ochako asked him nervous.

"umm I do-" izuku was about to tell her but cut off again someone interrupted him.

"Now wait just the moment!" Itsuka suddenly came out of nowhere causing the three jump scare starling surprised.

"i-itsuka-san you almost give me a heart attack." izuku hold his chest where his heart beat while orange hair girl chuckle scratch behind her head.

"sorry for that hehe but anyway forgive me for interrupted you guys but I need he's help for me." Itsuka asked as both class 1a girls eyes narrow suspicious at her.

"why do you need his help?" Ochako question suspicious her.

"for studies strategy and leadership of course, I need his help for me because I don't know much about been leader for my class and I'm a class rep." she explains easily.