CHAPTER 11

UA ACADEMY GYM

Before everyone could raise their hand or shout the school bell ring all around the school

"well it's break time everyone so go and eat your lunch or do anything you like but don't worry once it is over we could continue play Izuku music CD." said Nezu.

All Teachers and Students when to cafeteria or other thing to do.
_______________________________________

UA CAFETERIA

All Class 1A when to get food find a sit and eat their lunch. As everyone conversation chat.

"so guys what do you think about izuku sing." Toru asked them.

Lida put hand on his chin "It's impressive if you ask me though it still surprise me he can Sing too." he said eat riceball.

"well I think it was fabulous~" said Yuga twinkle his eye.

"yeah who knew our friend Number 1 fan hero geek shy Izuku have a talent music." said Sero grin.

"still, I'm curious who this girl izuku like." Shoto said eat dumpling.

"me too! Ooo~ I want to know who she is. Maybe we should ask izuku about her." Mina said.

"i don't think izuku like that especially his secret that we found out." said Momo frown.

Ojiro nod frown too "I agree with Momo we just discover our friend his secret without permission, plus we broke his dorm room too. I don't think he like that you know." he said shame for himself.

Now mina feel guilty what she said not to mention she the one idea to get CD Bag for listening a song.

Tsuyu noticed her sad face "it's okay Mina it's not your fault. If it's cheer you up it was Bakugou fault.*Ribbit*" she said to her try to light mood.

"WHAT YOU SAY FROG FACE!" Katsuki yelling.

"you know bro I agree with her, your the one who charge izuku room broke his door rampage his room and discover his secret in a first place." Kirishima telling him grin.

"SHUT UP HARD HEADED!" he yell.

"geez man you really loud aren't you. You look like that red bird that I play game call 'Angry Bird."said Jiro annoying him.

"bird?" Ochako said as she imagined thinking what Katsuki & Izuku look like when they turn into birds

Ochako hold her mouth puff try not to laugh hard what she imagine look like.

Shoji noticed her "uhh Uraraka are you okay?" he said confused.

She just nod faster as her face turn red try to hold her laugh "I-I'm fine!" she said quick turn around so nobody could see her face as Shoji sweat drop.