CHAPTER 28

A/N: Hello everyone sorry for been late but I was very busy weeks ago but here I am!

So let's continue shall we.
_______________________________________

UA SCHOOL DORM

After Toru finally calm down people talking each other thing like izuku song or This YouTube that green hair friend.

"Damn bro you like magnet Murphy law or something." said Denki at him smile.

"i don't know.... It's more like bad luck to me..." said izuku look tired.

Nejire giggle look at her boyfriend "don't worry Izu-kun you'll survive! I know because I trust you the most!" she said giving him bright smile on her face.

Deku face was red when he see her smile feel happy & a bit bashful she said that "o-oh t-thank you.." said izuku look away shy.

Denki see this shake his head "Man you are one lucky bastart bro you got attention by girls including her!" he said point at Nejire who look at him title head confused.

Tamaki raise eyebrow look at Electric hero "why... Are you jealous?" he asked him.

Denki just grin "a bit but also very proud of izuku!" he said big smile.

"huh?" deku look confused.

"look man I'm not mad at you bro I'm actually respect you, I mean sure I like girls with hot body & gorgeous too! but those who truly want to be with someone you love the most is deserve with the one you care for him or her, and that is giving them a chance to be with the person you love without forcing them." said Denki determined in his eyes.

"Denki.." Izuku wide eyes couldn't help admire his friend word that his Blush was gone instantly.

Then Denki suddenly grinning on his face "Also I actually kind a interest to see who will get laid with izuku first! I mean seeing you got attracted by cute girls, who knows maybe he can get more then one girl!" said Electric Hero couldn't help giggle pervs give deku thumbs up.

And the mood izuku turn upside down as he's face was now full red shocked what his friend said.

"DENKI!" Izuku embarrassing.

"Hahaha" Denki just laughed.

Mirio just laughed see this while Tamaki just shake his head feel sorry for deku, Eri look curious what Denki said earlier mean.

Nejire however...

"don't worry izu-kun you gonna be fine." she said giving him smile support but in her thought 'don't worry about the girls my love I think I know how to fix this' in her mind grin.

A/N: Oh no.. Nejire doing something crazy going to happen for poor green Cinnamon...

Izuku shivering feel like something going to happen bad or good and it has to do with him.

Meanwhile others who chatting about the song and about this guy Jaune aka Mrbeast as they watch on Toru phone video.
_______________________________________

Voice 1: This is the circle before your torture began so let's go over the rules.

Voice 1: This white line is the outside of the circle you can step one foot out but if both feet leave you're out you do not win the 10 Grand, see this purple line don't cross it with your feet you can reach across it with your arms don't cross and other quadrants with your feet, you can step on it they can't do like that. Any other question?

Voice 2: can I throw my poop.
_______________________________________

Everyone laughed what the second answer to mrbeast.