CHAPTER 9

UA ACADEMY

Here we see Class 1A, 1B, The Big Three with Eri, Mei, Teachers and surprisingly Wild Wild PussyCats with kota here in Gym Room.

"why you guys here? I mean I'm not complain." Ojiro said at Camp teachers.

"well because we just got call from Principal Nezu about izuku talent and also Kota want to see his Hero Deku." Mandalay explain teased at kota red embarrassing.

"hehe maybe we should call him dadzuku." Toru said giggle.

"hmm naahh I think we already have dadzawa." Kaminari said until he feel shiver.

"I'm right here." cold voice turn to see Aizawa activate his quirk.

"hehe s-sorry."

While lightning boy try to figure out how to escape his teacher tsuyu found her old friend snake head.

"hey Habuko it's good to see you again *Ribbit*" said Tsuyu her friend head snake.

"it's g-good to see you too tsuyu." said Habuko shy.

"hey it's okay nobody see you different anyway." said Kirishima.

"yeah! I mean we already have our friend who's head made of a bird." said Mina point at Fumikage.

"please don't."

While the Class 1A and 1B friends chatting let's see how Big Three with Eri doing today.

Eri have a big smile on her face as she jump up & down excitement.

"you pretty excited happy eri." Mirio said at her.

"yes I want to see Deku Talent!" Eri said Cheerful.

"aawww~ she look cute when she excited about izuku right Tamaki... Tamaki?" as she look at her friend tamaki who was facing at the wall shaking.

"S-so m-many people's.." Tamaki muttered shy as others sweatdrop.

Everyone was chatting until they heard cough from Principal Nezu on stage.

"Good Morning everyone thank you all for coming here today now I know why I call all of you here, well because there's 3 reason why.

One because today is summer school for you all students, Two all the teachers including Camp teach deserve a Vacation for their hardwork (which give Aizawa happy) and Three.. (nezu grin) we got surprised show!" Nezu said as he show behind the curtains as it open to them a..... Music Box and a bag full of CD.

...

...

...

"That's it.. That's what you show us.. A music. " Vlad King said bored.

"hehe not just that but also all CD was made by non other is Izuku Midoriya." said Nezu smile everyone was shocked surprised except Class 1A, 1B, few teachers and also Best Three Students in UA Academy.

'uh oh.' three thoughts.

"wait izuku can Sing?" Present Mic surprises.

"yup."

"oohh~ I like to hear this one." said Midnight smirk.

Eri and Kota jump excited to hear his/her favourite Hero Deku to sing.

"you know I feel sorry for Midoriya since we're the one found out about his secret.*Ribbit*" Said Tsuyu feel guilty.

"don't worry tsuyu if deku find out about this then we should give him a gift and apologise him, izuku wouldn't mad at us." Ochako tell her friend before she saying last word silence "and maybe ask him out" Blush on her face.