Chapter 5

With my back pressed to the tiles, I groaned. This nameless guy, this barman, he was heaven in a scruffy beard. Thrusting his way to his pleasure, his hands gripped my thighs as his lips pressed against my neck.

I'd taken out my plate because life was difficult at the best of times, to have it in my mouth while trying to kiss this guy, it wasn't happening. The problem was, I now risked biting him. At the peak of pleasure, a vampire's hunger grew ferociously. I'd peaked several times, all caused by his constant and hard thrusting.

He knew no end, powering on without a hint of stopping. I was going to end up waddling out of the restroom because he was a generous size, something that created a lot of pleasure inside of me.

My hands gripped his shoulders, desperately trying to distract myself from the scent of his blood. It was a delicious scent, I ached to taste it.

The hot breath on my neck became heavier, a guttural groan slid over the skin. I stared at the ceiling and sighed. He survived. Clearly, this was a dangerous thing to do, I had to behave myself in the future. Either the human knew the risk or I'd keep to vampire partners.

Snapping my plate back in, I winced at the pain. My fangs hadn't fully retracted and the pressure coupled with the lack of feed made it hurt.

My body ached from being in one position for so long. I shifted my skirt down my legs as the barman pulled his pants up. Glancing at his watch, he offered a shrug.

"I gotta go."

Right. I stared in disbelief. I wasn't the fool to expect anything more than just the one time but that was a little harsh.

"Sure."

He smirked with a tip of his head, then opened the stall door. When the main door slapped shut, I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"What an ass," I muttered.

Lifting myself up off the wall, I ensured everything was in place before I ventured out of the stall. In doing so, I realized that he'd dropped his wallet. When I picked it up, I opened it and searched for his name.

I felt like I wanted to die. It was him. Henley Davenport.

"Damn it." I hissed.

Pushing through the doors, I made my way out of the pool hall and straight to the bar. A new barman was behind the counter, I searched and could not find Henley.

"Hey," I called out.

The barman wandered over.

"Where's the other barman?"

He leaned on the counter, tilting his head to one side.

"Why?"

"Dropped his wallet in the bathroom," I said, waving it at him.