-6-

*EDITED*

So our food ended up burning...yeah Um so we ended up eating takeout. Aubrey and  I right now are sitting on the couch  in the living room watching tv.

"Aubrey" I turned my body to face him and put my arms securely on my shoulders. I've been wanting to ask him this for a while. I've been wondering even more lately but I've been scared to ask the question of what we are. I've asked Aubrey this question multiple times but he just brushes it off.

"Hmm?"

"What are we Aubrey?" I asked look into Aubrey eyes to see confusion take Aubrey's face.

The room went silent all you could hear in the background was the Simpsons theme song.

"Your mine Nat. Your my girl. Your my everything. Your-" he said looking at me dead in the eyes. Okay now,he has to stop with all of this, it's just confusing. I'm tired of him playing with my feelings like he can just re-use me.

"You never actually asked me out and I've been 'staying' here for 3 months" I started to drift my eyes from him and stared at the tv.

I felt my head being put on Aubrey's lap and I looked up on him,

"Look if it's so important to you why do you have to bring it up now. Your mine and mine only. End of convocation." He whispered into my ear seductively. I got up from his lap and huffed at him and looked at him angrily.

I'm so fucking tired of this piece of shit and i can't deal with him messing with my feelings no more. I got up from the chair and grab my car keys and bolted outside. I ran towards the garage and went into my car and locked it.

"NATALIE!" I heard from inside the house. I started the engine and turned on the lights to see Aubrey standing in front of my car.

"Aubrey move I'll only say it once not twice." I said sternly looking at him in the eyes.

"Get out the bloody car before i drag you out of the goddamn car!" He exclaimed hitting the car over and over again to the point I could see a dent .I turned on the ignition.

"Aubrey move I won't hesitate to hit you, just please leave me alone if you know what's good for me and you please..." I'm actually starting to pleaded him if he can't take what "we" have.

 I drove the car out of the garage hitting him slightly and left the property with my eyes filled with tears.

I went to the only place, I could say I belong, I don't really have a home but I can go there at least and drink my sorrows away.

Is this what it means to be lonely? To be in the dark by yourself, where all your demons and nightmares come for you. I have nobody, my 'family' doesn't want me, my biological parents never wanted me... no one wants me. I've been alone my whole life, stuck in the shadows, if I came out, I would burn and perish.