-18-

Yeah uh I know I haven't updated in a while, I've been on a so called 'break' and been really busy ĺwith school. I'll try update more!!!!!

Natalie's pov

"NATALIE"

I looked to my left and saw Aubrey looking at me with clear anger in his eye. I walked slowly towards my shoes and put it back on and turned back at Aubrey,

"Me?"

"WHO ELSE IS NAMED NATALIE HERE?"

"Well I-mean uh like"

I heard Aubrey's shoes clattering on the floor walking towards me. In situations like this I wish I didn't do stupid stuff like this...

I looked down at the floor ashamed to look at the angry man in front of me. I could she he freshly clean black shoes on the floor. It reminds me of my dad's old church shoes but better. That was stupid to think but still.

" Natalie what did you do this time? I felt his finger lift up my chin, now making me look directly at him dead in the eyes.

"But she- uh- didn't allow me to see you. So you see i thought maybe if i put direct force-"

" No 'buts' your an adult but acting like a bloody baby. We're in a company for Christ sake! With employees, there's other people in the room that aren't exactly you." I looked back at the floor now facing me shoes.

" Let's go to my office Nat and yet again everyone I'm sorry for the commotion." I saw Aubrey walk away from me and I followed him as if I was a lost duck following their mother.

I looked back and gave the receptionist the middle finger with a silly face. She just looked at me with a disgusted face and continued her work.

"I saw that!” I heard Aubrey say

" I saw that..."I mimicked.

As we entered the elevator, we were met with direct silence. I looked at Aubrey but quickly looked away as I saw his eyes on me. I heard the elevator ping and the doors opened.

Aubrey walked into his office first and I soon followed behind him. I saw my baby Mateo sleeping on the chair, j quickly ran towards him and shook him gently.

I saw his eyes open slowly and started directly was me and wrapped his little hands around me.

" Hi mama" He said rubbing his eyes .

I saw Aubrey was at his desk working, I didn't want to interrupt him so couldn't to play with Mateo.

" Mama me hungry" At this point, Mateo eats to the point even I'm worried about him but what can I say it runs in the family.

I brought Mateo near my chest and pulled up my top, unclipping my bra. I brought Mateo near my breast but was brought to a halt.

I heard a bang from the desk and saw Aubrey now directly looking at us,

" Don’t you think he's too dependant on you?" Aubrey asked me

" what type if stupid question is that u stupid cow?"

" He should start drinking bottled milk, he loved your breast a bit too much. Do you think?"

" He's a baby..."

" But he's sucking on something that was mine before his. He's getting a little too greedy" he said gritting his teeth

"Mine"