-11-

*EDITED*

Natalie's pov

It turns out that the sandwiches I made before wasn't filling me and Mateo up, so we decided to go to a fancy restaurant down town in casual clothes....yeah.

Mateo has been acting a bit.... bitchy since we left home . I really don't know what I'm gonna do with this boy, sometimes I just wish I didn't have him at all but he is my greatest gift. Money, diamonds can't compare to him.

"So Matteo what do you want to order?"

Silence was all I heard, he didn't respond to me but continue doing his own thing.

" Okay chicken it is."

" I DONT WANT CHICKEN!"  Mateo screamed banging his fist on to the table. I felt eyes gleaming at me but i ,took no notice . I felt eyes staring at our table. I tried to call Mateo down

"M-Mateo u don't need to shout just say what u want" i said holding back tears of embarrassment. He looked at me and i can only see emotions spiralling through his face like his dad. In the distance a waiter makes himself towards us deep down i knew there's was going to be trouble by Mateo's outburst.

"excuse me ma'am u and your child have been getting complaints from other customers about the noise that is coming from here,could u please keep it down?" he said looking down at me and Mateo by our comfortable attire.

"Excuse me ?" i replied shocked at what I've been told.

" You and ur child have to keep it down ur being too loud" he replied

"What do u expect me to do,slap him?" i said while standing up,my heart was racing as my anger fuelled even more . The waiter rolled his eyes . The utter disrespect.

" Roll your eyes at me again, I dare you." I started to raise my voice at the waiter in front of me.

"Miss please leave the restaurant please" the waiter said gripping my fore-arm pulling me from my seat.

"No! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I started to slap the man off me as if he was a bug. I mean like right now he really is acting like a bug and won't go away. I glanced at Mateo and saw tears start to form in his eyes,

" Mama..."

Now he wants to act normal again, I rolled my eyes mentally.Before I knew it I'm being pulled a way from the table and saw a man grab Mateo.

" Don't touch him!",tears flooded my face as my voice broke and i fell to the ground sobbing as Mateo ran over to his mess of a mother . If  Aubrey was with me this would've never happen . I miss him at times.

The door bursted open and i thought i was just dreaming,but it was him,the man that constantly invaded my head.

Aubrey.

He stood in front of the door that led to the kitchen .He stared deeply in my soul. I still needed him no matter what i thought .The worst part was that i know he didn't need me .His jaw clenched and looked away in shame.

Don't leave me . I still need you . As he turned back,i saw the deep brown eyes that i feel in love with .

"Natalie"