Act ||

Act ||-Selfish

"Had a feeling that you never felt it

I always knew that you were too damn selfish

Don't know why I looked the other way

I wanted you to change yeah

I shouldn't love you

but I couldn't help it

I always knew that you were too damn selfish"

Run. That's all i ever knew, run from your feelings,pain and problems. I was given a option and i took it not out cowardliness but selfishness. I was so afraid... i was all alone he has to understand the situation i was in; it was for me stay or submit. I didn't know who Aubrey was... i only ever saw one side of him.Every time i asked him a personal question, he just brushed it of like it was any other question.My baby is with a dangerous man... a man i thought i knew.

A  G A N G S T E R

I just cringed at myself when I said gangster man but still, yepcrazy we think we know someone but they hide such a  BIG not even big, HUMONGOUS secret. If i knew what i was getting into, i wouldn't have taken this direction of meeting a man like Aubrey if that's even his name... He's going to find me so i might as while not hide, i'm waiting to meet you soon.

We need to talk.

Authour's note

Yeah so i'm back and im ready to write during the pandemic. To those who read 'selfish' the book, uh yeah that was a mistake.