-22-

NATALIE'S POV

.

.

.

.

"MURDERER?" I felt Mateo stur in my hands at my sudden out burst.

" Yes you fool a murder do you want me to say it again?" He said slapping his forehead repetitively.

"Then what the fuck are we doing here? Kick the bastard out." I start pacing around the corridor stressing about the news I was given with Mateo still on my hands.

" NO YOUR ACTING LIKE I WANT THAT FUCKING GUY IN OUR HOME!" Aubrey screamed in my face pushing me up against a wall. I felt Mateo push him deeper in my chest letting out wimpers.

I stayed quiet and walked around Aubrwy and went downstairs. I saw Aubrey's family sitting down in the living room.

I coughed," Uh me and Aubrey would like to go to bed and it's Mateo's bed time."

" Are you sure dear? Its only 5:00pn." Aubrey's mum asked.

" We like sleeping in early."

I saw Alexander's head go up as look at me with a smirk, " Really baby, cus I can keep you up all long"

"Shut up and get out." I said pointing towards the door."Thank you for coming,I hope you can come another time."

They all excited the house but Aubrey's dad was left in the room. He stared at me and strolled towards me.

" You know Aubrey doesn't deserve someone as stunning as you. He's always been such an aggressive boy since he was young" I flinched as his hand started to rub my arm

" You better stay wearily of Aubrey because he's telling you false stuff that would probably hurt you in the future. No one in our family hasn't killed someone. Keep that open minded. And you little boy be good for your mother." He started to touch Mateo but Mateo was soon to let out an out cry.

"Dont cry,smile."I moved back trying to comfort Mateo but he still continued to cry.

"I SAID DONT CRY!" Rushing towards us, I put Mateo behind me and I was abruptly pushed onto the floor.

"The son of my child is meant to be obedient and listen,not cry all the goddamn time." At times like this wonder where Aubrey is.

"He's a FUCKING baby what do you want him to do? Sing?Dance?"I questioned him.

"That mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble someday."I felt a sharp pain received from my left rib. I felt blood form on my mouth.

I grinned at him with blood smothered all over my teeth,
" It already has."

I saw him coming at me again,I pushed mateo tightly against my chest trying to calm down his outcries.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH THEM!"

'A little to late... won't you say." I thought to myself sighing in relief.

I saw Aubrey standing at the top of the staircase starring at the three of us. I saw him rush down and put me and Mateo in his arms.

" Did he hurt you?"

"No there's not like there is blood all over my teeth and top...I'm just fine"

"It's good to see you again son." Aubrey's dad said walking towards us.

"I'll be ashamed if I ever called a man like you my father after hurting people that are close to me. Not once but twice."