ENDING

It seems you guys will never let this book die for me,so I suppose I owe you guys a new chapter.

"Aubrey... did you brush your teeth, not to be rude that shit is stinking"

I stare at Aubrey wanting to see his response, he looked at me shocked.We stayed in silence for a will until Aubrey broke it,

"Are you joking or are you being serious? I can't tell if your being serious sometimes, I mean someone would've told me, no ones told me yet. How can I look at anyone in the eye-" He started to ranting to me about his breath, only for me to stop him.

" Aubrey I was just joking...if you are taking it that serious we can go to the dentist together or something..."

He coughed due to the awkwardness,"
Yeah erm i was just joking around too, haha so funny" He said turning around scratching his neck due to the awkwardness.

" I want another baby."

My eyes widen at his straight forwardness,I don't think I heard that right. Turning around, I ran out of the room quickly running downstairs until I found a random empty room. Locking myself in there, I sat on the floor thinking about what he had just stated. Another baby? Can i really put myself through that again? The pain i went through just giving birth to Mateo, do i really want to go through that again?

"I cant" I whimpered, the fear of being alone again stuck pain in my chest. I cant help but feel doubt that this isn't real, that he doesn't love me.

I heard a creek from outside the door, making me aware of the presence that was near. I got up and walked towards the door, opening it to an ajar to see Aubrey holding Mateo in his arms. I smiled at the sight yet remembered what Aubrey said, I couldn't help but frown again.

"Natalie, let's speak, okay? I shouldn't have said that so randomly. Can we at least just talk about it?" He begged to me, I sighed, I opened the door wide for both of them to come in.

We stood in the room in silence until I broke it,

"I'm not ready.." I slithered my arms around my body encasing it for my own comfort.

He nodded at me in defeat walking towards me slowly and wrapped his free arm around me,kissing me cheek. I melted in his touch, I looked up and smiled at the sight of my two boys. I didn't want anything more nor less at the moment, I'm happy with what I have. I smothered Mateo's rosey cheeks in kisses causing him to erupt in a giggling fit.

" if your happy at the moment then I am too and that's all that matters. You come first before anything else and I hope you know that." He whispered into my ear.

"  of course but I don't want to be in that situation right now and I just got to have you and mateo. I hope you get what I mean" I looked across his face to him smiling at me.

He planted a kiss on my cheek,

"Of course I do, I love you so much natalie"

"I love you too but your breath is stinking man"

"NATALIE"

FINIII

NIGGA I GAVE IT AN EDNIGJ LOOOOOL