Chapter Two: The End of the World

Roses Are Red

Disclaimer: I don't own Doctor Who, obviously, nor do I own Thorne or the ideas surrounding her.

Note: I have finally decided to return to this story after Lydia Faith's (aka DevilsPuppetMaster's) death in February. I will be sticking to the original plot of the entire series and not deviating from anything so all of these plans are from DevilsPuppetMaster.

Actress: Sabrina Carpenter

Dedication: This story is entirely dedicated to The Devils Puppet Master aka Lydia Faith who died of Brain Cancer on the 1st of February 2019 after a 7-year battle. I have been asked to write this story by her loving parents who wanted her last wish to be fulfilled even if she was no longer around to see it. Lydia was only 19-years-old when she died, and she deserved so much longer. REST IN PEACE.

~{CA}~

{The Doctor takes Rose and Thorne on their first voyage through time, to the year five billion. The sun is about to expand and swallow the earth. Amongst the alien races gathering to watch, a murderer is at work. Who is controlling the mysterious and deadly spiders? And how does an Alien know who Thorne is?}

~{CA}~

Chapter Two: The End of the World

Thorne immediately pulled Rose over to the console were the Doctor was waiting. The grin on her young face shone brighter than the sun and warmed the heart of the other two within the Tardis. Within seconds the Doctor was dancing around the console, his fingers playing a metallic tune on the different buttons and switches around them, his grin sealed in place by the joy he was seeing all around him. Pressing a button near them, he turned on a green light and looked at the pair inquisitively.

"Right then, Rose Tyler, Thorne Tyler, you tell me," he began. "Where do you want to go? Backwards or forwards in time. It's your choice. What's it going to be?"

Thorne gave Rose an encouraging look as she bounced back and forth on the balls of her feet. Rose was grinning with anticipation while Thorne was just enjoying the absurdity of what they were doing. They had just entered a blue box – a magic blue box – with a strange man they had only just met and were now travelling through time and space... wow...

Rose turned to the Doctor and beamed: "Forwards."

"How far?" he asked his eyes on Thorne.

Suddenly, her mind went blank and she said the first thing that entered the silence: "...One hundred years."

The Doctor nodded, punching the number into the computer, and pulled down the lever closest. Thorne grabbed the Tardis' handles as tightly as she could as the console shook and groaned and made the familiar noise she and Rose had heard in the park.