Ch. 46 Harry

The next few days I spent trying to locate Harry. I hadn't even gotten a glimpse of a possible location. I sighed in frustration that was only amplified by the horcrux on my finger. The horcrux would never harm me but that didn't mean the horcrux didn't affect my emotions slightly. I looked at the moonlight spilling into the castle as I stood in the dark corridors barely lit. I wandered through the castle with my head held high, like a true Slytherin, before I felt someone following me. I spun around seeing nothing there. My heart pounded as I continued to walk this time slower. I felt something pulling at me as if my magic could feel what I couldn't see.

"I can sense you," I snapped when suddenly my legs collapsed underneath me and everything went black.
---
When I woke the sunlight was blinding. I had to wait for my eyes to adjust before I could look around. I felt a chain wrapped around my wrists securing me to a tree. I looked around seeing I was in the forest with a camp set up a few feet away. I could see Harry, Hermione and Ron discussing something. Every few seconds they glanced at me which only made me assume they were talking about me. I tried to use my powers but the chain seared my flesh leaving a light pink burn mark warning me not to try again.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" I growled as Hermione waltzed towards me. I gasped as she gripped my neck tightly. Hatred in her brown eyes.

"That is none of your business," she spat as my eyes stayed on hers.

"You have no idea the things Dumbledore has done. If you knew you wouldn't fight for him," I struggled to say as her hand squeezed my neck.

"You lie. That's all you Death Eaters do!" She retorted as I glared.

"Use a truth potion!" I spat but she ignored me and instead walked towards Harry. I watched helplessly as they destroyed another of my father's horcruxes. My magic bubbled to the surface begging to be used but I knew I couldn't with the chains. I sighed in frustration as Harry and Hermione spoke out of hearing range so I had no idea what they had decided. Hermione walked towards me wand held tightly in her fingers.

"Tell us what your father is planning!" Hermione growled. I didn't respond and instead met her hateful glare with a glare of my own. "Crucio!" A scream ripped through my lips briefly as my body arched against the pain she was inflicting. I clamped my mouth shut trying to hide my pain. She kept the spell going as spots danced across my vision. My body wanted to pass out from the pain but the curse wouldn't give me the relief of unconsciousness. She finally grew bored dropping the spell. I breathed heavily looking up at her weakly. I knew what she wanted but I would rather die than give it to her. "Where are the last horcruxes?" She demanded without a hint of remorse in her brown eyes. I shook my head a tear slipping down my face. I braced for the spell but it never came. I looked at Hermione to see her staring at something with fear.

I followed Hermione's line of sight and my eyes saw two men. They were covered in filth but I knew they worked for my father. I opened my mouth to speak, to call out for help but Hermione nailed me with a nonverbal spell both silencing me but also changing my appearance. My body ached from the Cruciatus curse still and I could barely move.

"We have to run," she whispered to Harry before Harry and Ron grabbed my arms. after the chain was pulled from the tree they hauled me up dragging me through the forest. While I wasn't connected to the tree anymore they left the chains on me to prevent my magic from freeing me. My body cried for us to stop but I couldn't verbalize the agony as Harry and Ron raced forward with me tightly wrapped in their arms. The Snatchers weren't far behind us and sent spells flying over our heads. It was clear they weren't going to get away so Hermione sent a jinx at Harry which disfigured his face temporarily. Harry and Ron has dropped me as the Snatchers caught up. The Snatchers weren't gentle as they grabbed us all. I knew they would have been more cautious if they knew who I was but they had no idea.

"Who are you?" The lead Snatcher demanded. They all gave their real names except for Harry who gave his cousin's name.

"Who's she?" The second Snatcher asked motioning to me. Hermione smirked viciously at me before responding.

"Just a mute Squib," she said as the Snatchers' eyes filled with disgust. In their eyes I was the worst being to have ever been born. The second Snatcher reluctantly took my hand apperating us to the manor. I couldn't get up so the Snatcher dragged me into the room dropping me onto the floor roughly. I winced in pain before glancing at the people in the room. My mother stood before me with her death eater facade on her face. I could see through her mask and found sadness and fear. She was worried about me since I went missing a few hours ago. She didn't know I was in front of her.

"What have we got here?" My mother questioned.

"A mute Squib and possibly Harry Potter with his friends," the second Snatcher muttered.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked as I looked at my cousin. He might recognize me with this stupid glamour on.

"Yeah what is wrong with his face?" She asked as I thought about the stinging jinx Hermione hit Harry with.

"Don't know. Found him like that," the first Snatcher said holding the sword of Gryffindor. Within minutes my mother had taken notice of the sword that was supposed to be in her vault. She threw the Snatchers out before ordering Harry and Ron be taken to the cellar.

"What else did you take from my vault?" My mom growled at Hermione.