Chapter sixteen

Pearl looked up at the Alpha, shaking slightly in fear. She was so sure that he was going to be rough. "Your shivering, why don't you have a jumper on?" she asked her. Yes, she was cold, but the shivers mostly from fright. "I didn't want to look different" Pearl whispered, crossing her arms. The Alpha laughed loudly, other werewolves glaring at him.

"Beta Johnson, you may leave. I have Pearl under control. But Pearl almost hoped that Johnson wouldn't leave. She didn't want to be alone with the Alpha. "Don't worry so much, little flower. I won't go hard. Now, we'll start off with five laps and then-" Pearls eyes bulged out. She coughed, interupting his plan, and looked up at him. "Forgive me, Alpha, but I couldn't run five laps to save my life" The Alpha smiled down at her. He picked up her arm and examined it closely. "Well, my little flower, you do seem to fragile like a daisy... but I plan yo make you into a rose. Still beautiful and precious, but also strong anf fierce."

Pearls eyes widened in alarm. Was the Alpha feeling okay? Why was he refering to every thing as flowers? Maybe this Alpha was mental... he didn't look unwell though. Perhaps he just had a headache? Although, her nor Peter had ever acted like this when we unwell like that.

"Come on" he said, grabbing her attention. He began to walk towards the forest at the far back of the grass. "Theres a clearing from here, five minutes away for me to walk it. Lets see how fast you can get to the lake and back." Pearl looked up at the Alpha in dismay. Shaking her head, she began to walk away. But of course the Alpha just grabbed her arm and gently tugged her back. "Just do this and then you can go back into bed or what ever you want o do." She sighed; no other way, she thought. 

Pearl began to jog through the trees, trying to save her energy. She guessed it would probably take about an hour... but fifteen minutes later, she found the lake. Maybe she wasn't that bad  at running after all? But before she turned away to run back, she heard a snarl. "Whats a human like you doing out here?" Pearl looked to see a slimy man stood there, hunched over looking like a crook. "Come here!" he said grabbing her my the arm and trying to get his hand in her bra. "AHHHHH!!!!" Pearl screamed, praying for this man to get off.

When he finally got his hand in, Pearl began to scream for help louder than she had ever spoken. But then, just as she thought she was going to faint, a massive black wolf jumped out of the trees growling. The crooked man threw Pearl into the lake, her whole body submerged by water. Pearl could hear growling and crashing , but couldn't put to much thought into them; she was sinking.

Pearl had never been in water deeper than a bath, let alone learn how to swim! As Pearl struggle under the water, her eyes became heavy she knew that she couldn't hold on for much longer... she tried er best to stay awake but she couldn't help it. She was to tired.

As Pearl, closed her eyes, the black wolf had just finished off the man. But when the wolf looked around, he couldn't see the young human. The wolf quickly turned back into his human self, and spotted her deep into the water; he was the Alpha.

He plunged into the water, swimming deep down until he could grasp his arms around her lifeless body. The Alpha brung her to the edge of the lake, looking down at her. He couldn't let another person die. Not on his watch!

He bent down and gave Pearl the kiss of life, trying his best to get some oxygen into her lungs. When it didn't work the first time, he tried again; And this time it did. Pearl instantly sat up and began to splutter water every where. She tied her best not to get it on the Alpha, pointing her face the other way. He rubbed her back soothingly, telling her it was gonna be alright.

"Y-you saved m-me" she managed to say, looking up at him with big eyes. He nodded, smiling softly. "I'll always be there to save you." Pearl thought it sounded a lot like what someone would say to their one true love, but she dismissed it... until he brung his lips down onto hers.

His soft lips came crashing onto hers, roughly pressing him self into her. Pearl was startled at first and didn't know how to react. The Alpha pulled away and ran a finger on her soft lips. "Permission to continue?" he asked, almost daring her to say no. She nodded, this time grabbing his face and leading. 

Both of their mouths moved in sync, tounges included. As they explored each others mouths, they completely forgot about the world around them. Pearl wasn't thinking straight though. Peter wanted her to go off and lead a normal human life, not fall in love with the next Alpha she saw. And if she was to be with any creature, shouldn't she be with one of her mates? One of her true loves?

But all of that faded away as she pushed down upon the beach like part of the shore, the Alpha coming down on top of her. "Wait, I don' even know your name" she said between a kiss, the two getting straight back on it. "It's Blade, flower" he muttered, Pearl grabbing onto his black hair. 

The two rolled over so that Pearl could be on top, no longer a heavy weight on her. They stopped for a minute, panting deeply, staring into each others eyes. Pearl was never so reckless... she had ever only been kissed once, and that was by Vito; a man that she had begun to know well. 

"Why did you kiss me?" she asked him, creating patterns on his cheek with her finger. "What about your mate?" she asked, getting upset at the thought of Blade having another women to him self. "My mate died a year yesterday, when you arrived" he began kissing all over her face.

"And your my second chance"

Words: 1056

Hey!!! I hope you enjoyed it, I decided to add a little bit of a twist to it.

Question of the day: What do you think Blade meant by second chance?

Mia x

ADD. VOTE.COMMENT.