9.sorry

Jimin pov

I shook z a little.he gave me the middle finger.

"Time to get up."i pulled the blanket off him.

"No."he mumbled.i picked him up.i noticed he was wet.

"I am going to change you okay."he didn't respond.i laid him on the bed.i changed his pull up.then i changed his clothes.he slept the whole time.

"Z,you need to get up.you have eat and and brush your teeth."

"Chimmy did you know In space, astronauts cannot cry because there is no gravity and tears can't flow."he said.he yawned.

"Um.i didn't know that.z didn't you go to sleep last night."

"Did you know It is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow."he said.he rubbed his eyes.

"I take that as a yes."i sighed.i took him to the kitchen.i place him on the chair.

"Chimmy did you know All polar bears are left-handed."he said while resting his head on his hand.i made a banana smoothie.

"Did you know A snail can sleep for three years."he said.i noticed his eyes started to drop.

"Baby wake up.you need to eat."i put the drink in front of him.

"Fun fact humans can go for more than three weeks without food."Then he started drinking the smoothie.i gave him his medicine.i left the kitchen.i got changed and ready.i walked back to the kitchen.z was sleeping with his head on the table.i pick him up.i left the apartment.i went to the car.i place z in his seat and fasten his seatbelt.i drove to the studio.i hop out the car.i got z out the car.

""Typewriter" is the longest word that can be made using the keys on only one row of the keyboard"he mumbled.i rubbed his back as I walked to the yoongi studio.i knocked on the door.he opened it.i walked in.i laid z on the small couch.i sat next to him.

"Now What is this song you was me to perform with you?"yoongi smirked.

"It's called tony Montana.now you would be rapping in it.so you need to work on your rapping skills."said yoongi.i nodded.

Azul pov

I woke up on a small couch.i saw jimin standing to yoongi by the piano.i sat up.i got up from the couch.i walked around the small studio.i saw a plug in the wall outlet.i looked at jimin and yoongi.they was focus on the piano.i walked to the outlet.i was about to unplug the cord.

"Z,get out from the outlet and sit back down."said jimin.i stomped back to the couch.i folded my arms.

"Hyung i will be back.i going to bring z to jin Hyung."said jimin.yoongi nodded.jimin and me left Yoongi studio.we went to the dance studio.jin was sitting by the speaker.jungkook and jhope was practicing.

"Jin Hyung can you watch z?"asked jimin.

"Sure."said jin.jimin left.i walked to jin.

"What you doing?"

"I am playing the music for them."said jin.

"Sounds boring."i walked to jungkook.i stomped on his foot.he hissed in pain.

"Z thats not nice."said jhope.i rolled my eyes.i stomped his foot too.

"Ow!"He said.

"Z,come and sit down."said jin.

"Hell no."

"Do I need to get jimin?"asked jin.i shook my head.

"Then come sit down."said jin.i walked back to jin and sat down.they looked at me like a grow two heads.

"I didn't think that was going to work."mumbled jin.i watched as jhope taught jungkook a dance routine.after few hours i got bored.i stood up and was about to walk to the door.

"Where you going?"asked jin.

"Places."

"You know jimin is just one call away."said jin.i glared at him.

"Call him.i don't fucking care!he ain't going to do shit to me!"

"I am not going to do what?"asked jimin.i turned around.he was standing in the doorway.

"First go apologize to jin Hyung."said jimin.i pouted.i walked to jin.

"My apologizes."i mumbled.jin nodded.

"Z,lets go. And if you stomp you will get more."said jimin.i glared at him.we left the room.we went to the family restroom.

"First z,you should respect your elders.thats means no yelling and cussing at them.secondly just because I am not in the same room as you doesn't mean you can misbehave.actually I know exact what you did too cuz jin texted me.you getting 30."he said.i shook my head.

"That's too many!"

"You did a lot things."he said.i frowned.he grabbed my arms.he smacked my behind 10 times.my ass hurts!is it over yet?!he smacked my behind 10 times.i started crying.he smacked my behind 10 more times.then he picked me up.he rubbed my back to calm me down.

"You understand why you was in trouble?"he asked.i nodded.i tried to wiped my tears.

"Chimmy i am sorry."he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay long as you don't do it again."

"No promises."i shrugged.