18.good boy

Azul pov

I woke up from my nap.i noticed zero was gone.where is jimin?!?and he better have my zero!i climbed out of bed.i stomped out my room.i saw jimin sitting next to jhope.i want to him.

"Where is my shit?"

"Z."said jimin sternly.

"Fuck that respect bullshit.where is my fucking shit!"

"Z What are you talking about?"he asked.

"I am talking zero!"

"What?"he said.i growled in frustration.

"You so mother fucking slow!i am talking about my stuffed elephant that I got two days ago!"

"Oh.i put it the washer."Said jimin

"Actually i took out the washer to do laundry.so I put in the dryer."said namjoon.

"Then I took out the dryer cuz you can't put stuff animals in the dryer cuz it ruins them.so I clip it on a hanger and let air dry in the bathroom."said jin.

"Why the fuck are you guys touching my shit?!?"

"Z.you can't-then i interrupted jimin sentence.

"You can Shut the fuck up with that 'z be a good child' bullshit cuz I ain't hearing it.all i am hearing is that y'all touching shit that ain't yours.so fuck you!"i pointed the middle finger.jhope and jungkook gasped.

"Oh shit."mumbled namjoon.

"Jimin,patience!patience is key!"said jin.jimin was pissed.i didn't care.i just smirked.

"Park Azul."he said in authoritative voice.oh shit!i felt my face go cold.

"To the room now."he said.i shook my head.

"Now!"He said.i flinched at his tone of voice is calm but scary.i went to the room.he followed behind me.he closed the door.jimin sit on bed.

"Do you know you in trouble?"he asked

"Chimmy!i am sorry!i was just upset that i didn't have zero with me!"

"But That doesn't mean you can yelled and cuss at people especially me."

"I am sorry."

"Baby boy,i thought you wanted to be a good boy."he said

"Yeah.its hard to be good!"

"And that's why you in this situation right now."

"But I apologized!do that count for something."

"Instead of 100.you get 50."he said.

"50??no!"

"Well z each time you get in trouble i add 5 more."He said.i pouted.

"I will try harder to be a good boy!"

"Z,come on.afterwards we can cuddle."he said.

"But it will hurt!"

"That's why is a punishment."i walked jimin.he laid me across his lap.it hit my behind 25.my behind was stinging.after another 25 smacks.i started crying from the pain.then he sat me up on his lap.i hissed in pain when I sat on my bottom.

"Can we lay down to cuddle?"he nodded.he laid down with me on his chest and torso.he rubbed my back.

"Baby boy,you will try to be a good boy?"

"No promises."he chuckled.we cuddle for awhile when I remember zero!

"Chimmy!lets go get zero!"jimin nodded.he got up and carry me on his hip.he walked to jin bathroom and got the elephant from the hanger over the tub.he gave it.i hug my elephant.

"Smell like laundry detergent."he chuckled.he kissed my forehead.