26.appa

Azul pov

"The bear waved...to the cat....he said hello.....mister-"then I interrupted jimin.

"You reading too slow!"

"This book is in Japanese!give me a minute."i growl in frustration.i snatched the book out his hands.

"I will read it myself!"i hop off his lap and sat on the hotel bed across from him.

"Do you even know Japanese?"

"Yes I do and I know better than you!"

"But I want to read it to you."he said with a pout.

"No your dumbass read too slow!"

"Please!"

"No.appa you read too slow!"Then he hugged me.he kissed my cheek multiple times.i noticed he was crying.

"Why you crying?i am sorry I am made you cry!"

"No.crying from joy."he said.i tilt my head in confusion.why he is so happy?

"You weird."Then i pushes him off me.i continued to read my book.i felt him staring at me.i look up from my book.he looking at me happily.

"Appa,why you look at me for?"he smiled brightly at me.Then i realized what I just said.i felt my cheeks got hot.i cover my face with the book.i felt him staring at me.

"Stop fucking staring me!"Then his phone rang.saved by the bell!he answered it.

"Hello?......no that's in a hour....really?...are you sure?....okay.i am on my way."he said.then he hanged up.

"Z,put your shoes on."

"But I want to finish this book."

"Z you wasn't even reading that.you just looking at the picture."

"It says in Japanese."Kuma wa mise ni ikimashita."
in Korean it says"the bear went to the store"
in Chinese it says"Xióng qùle shāngdiàn."
In Thai it says"H̄mī pị thī̀ r̂ān"
In Russia it says"medved' poshel v magazin."
I am multilingual unlike your dumbass."jimin shocked.then he snatched from me.he read in Japanese aloud.then he look at me in surprise.

"Do you know English?"he asked

"No.but I know Spanish which is close to English."

"How you know that many languages?"

"At the orphanage when I get in trouble.i had to study different languages if I didn't know the languages then they will lock me in a closet.and I got in trouble a lot.so I am good at it."

"That bittersweet.its good you learned a new language but bad cuz you was in trouble."

"So can i bring my book?"

"Sadly no cuz you actually going to be in this bts run episode."i sighed.then i closed my book.i put my shoes on.we left our hotel room.we went to namjoon room.i noticed they move the furniture around to create space.the members sit in a semi circle.i sat next taehyung and jungkook.i pulled on jungkook hair.

"Why you pulling on my hair for?"Said jungkook while trying get my hands out his hair.

"For the fun it."

"Jimin Hyung Get him."said jungkook.jimin sighed.

"Z,come here."said jimin.

"No.i am good."i let go of jungkook hair.

"Well I guess no cuddles for you."said jimin.then jimin struck his tongue at me.i ran to him.i hugged him.

"I want cuddles!"jimin laughed.