Joe Trohman x Reader - Pete's sister

Trigger Warning??
This one is pretty shitty

Y/N's P.O.V.

It wasn't easy being the little sister of Fall Out Boy's bassist, Pete Wentz. Yeah, it had its perks, including free tickets to shows, band merch and access to records before they were even released, but it wasn't always sunshine and rainbows.
Pete was a member of an internationally famous band and I was an unemployed wannabe author with little, to no inspiration. Our parents were so proud of him and not so proud of me. As if being the family disappointment wasn't bad enough already, I had just been dumped by my boyfriend after he cheated and my friends are pissed that I'm too busy, stressed, or tired to come out and socialise.
A knock on the door snapped me out of my pity party and I pulled myself up off of the couch to open it. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror and grimaced. With a sigh, I opened the door, not expecting to find my brother and his band mates on my doorstep.

"Hey, lil Wentz." Pete grinned.

"I didn't think you were coming back until next month?" I asked in confusion as I let the four guys in. They usually stayed here when they were in town, they were my closest friends, even though I rarely saw them.

"You didn't tell her we were coming?" Patrick glared at my brother and he shrugged.

"Surprise?" Pete said and I rolled my eyes, hugging each one.

"I don't care, I missed you all." I sighed and Pete looked around.
"Sorry, this place is kind of a mess. I've been really unorganised and my head is kind of a mess right now." I admitted, causing Pete to pull me into another hug.

"Well it's a good job we have a few days off to look after you." Andy said and I shook my head.

"I'm good, go and enjoy your days off." I forced a smile.

"Bullshit." Joe crossed his arms over his chest.
"Look at yourself. When was the last time you ate and slept?"

"I ordered pizza on Monday and I still haven't eaten it all..." I shrugged.
"Sleep isn't that important."

"Y/N, it's Thursday." Andy said disapprovingly.

"Nope, that's it. No more not looking after yourself." Patrick said.
"Shower and get changed, now."

"I need to tidy up a little." I sighed, trying to go past them, but a wave of dizziness hit me. I raised my hand to my head, but lost my footing and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"You need to lay down and have a glass of water." Joe said in my ear, before picking me up. He looked down at me with a sad smile, placing me on the couch, before Patrick passed him a glass of water. He put it on the table and I tried to sit up.

"I'm fine. You're overreacting." I said stubbornly.

"Y/N, you barely weigh anything. You look sick and you hugged me and I thought you were going to snap in two." Joe snapped and I looked at him with wide eyes.
"You're not okay."

"He's right, Y/N." Pete sighed before I could protest.
I covered my eyes with my arm, just wanting all of this to go away.

"Should we call Ben?" Patrick asked and I shot up, glaring at him.

"No." I spat.
"That bastard can stay the Hell away from me."

"Woah, what happened?" Andy asked.
"Wasn't it like your 5th anniversary last month or something?"

"Yeah, it was supposed to be." Joe sat behind me and pulled me into a hug, letting me lean back against him.
"We'd been arguing for the past few months, and I came home from the gym in a good mood, just wanting to take a break for once and enjoy our anniversary. Then I went upstairs and found another girl in my bed and Ben in the shower."