Mikey Way x Reader - Apologies (2)

I'm gonna apologise bc I didn't know how to end this

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat up, confused to find myself in my own bed. I know Mikey was in here last night and I was on the couch. Unless all of that didn't happen? God, I hoped not. I missed him so much and I was so angry at him, I still kind of am.
Leaving my room, I made my way downstairs, finding the tall blond in my kitchen. He had his head down on the counter and I sighed, looking at him. His head shot up and he looked at me with bloodshot eyes and puffy cheeks.

"Christ, who died?" I muttered, making myself a drink.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I can hardly remember what happened, but I fucked up and I'm sorry." He blurted. I sat down next to him and let out another sigh.

"I told you to stay away from me, which resulted in you drowning your sorrows with two large bottles of vodka in our old den. You sat in the rain for at least 45 minutes until I found you. And I only found you because the others called after you sent Gerard a text that was somewhere between a suicide note and a love confession." I drank my drink and Mikey sat there with wide eyes.
"You fell asleep in my bed and I was in the couch, but I woke up in my bed, so an explanation would be great."

"I woke up a few hours ago and you looked uncomfortable." He muttered.
"I'm so sorry, is Gee okay?"

"He freaked out, they all did. They're fine. They know you're with me." He let out a breath.

"I remember the argument we had in the rain and I'm sorry for shouting at you and that it's took me this long to get back." He looked really guilty.
"I know I can be difficult when I get drunk, so thank you for bringing me back here, you must hate me."

"Difficult is an understatement. You sang 'Sugar, we're going down swinging' repeatedly as we walked back here, confessed your love to me, apologised about 30 times, I left you to have a bath and warm up and you puked everywhere, before going to bed." He put his head back down with a groan.
"Oh, and you kissed me, before promising to fix my broken heart."

"I did what?!" He shot up and winced, probably from the hangover.
"I am so sorry, you really must hate me."

"I don't hate you, Mikey. I never have." I put my cup down.
"Yeah? It fucking hurt when you left, you didn't even say goodbye. One call, a text, Hell, a letter would have been nice."

"I wanted to." His voice cracked.
"I didn't know what to say. Nothing I came up with seemed good enough. Then I came back a few weeks after we left and I saw you with some other guy and I was so jealous, I figured you didn't need me. So I gave up."

"You saw me with another human being and thought I didn't need my best friend? You get that he was probably a hookup?" I sat down.

"You never did that when I was around." He looked at me.
"You rarely actually dated."

"That's because I was in love with you!" I shouted in frustration.
"Then a few weeks before you left you started being really nice, nicer than usual and I thought you were gonna finally ask me out. Okay, I admit you didn't know, but it fucked me up."

"No matter how many times I say I'm sorry, it's never gonna compare to how I really feel." He pushed up his glasses.
"I left because I loved you and it scared me. I thought it would go away and I could come back and everything would be normal again."

"That's not how this works." I scoffed.

"I know." He sighed.
"I'll admit it worked for a while, but it was our movie nights, the stupid comments you'd make, your laugh, you. I missed all of that. I just want some of it back. I'll do anything to have you in my life again, Y/N. Because it never went away, I still love you. Even just seeing you, talking to you now, I feel better than I have in months."

"Mikey, as much as I want that back, you live in LA. I missed you too." Mikey stood up and opened his arms for a hug and this time I hugged him back properly. He kissed my head and we just stood there for a few minutes.

"I'll move back. I'll find an apartment, or somewhere. I'll do anything." He said softly.
"I need you in my life."

"You'd actually do that?" He nodded his head, moving to wipe a tear that slipped down my cheek. His hand rested on my cheek and he leaned in hesitantly.
4 years ago I would have wanted this more than anything.
Right now I wasn't so sure. This could ruin everything, but at the same time, I wasn't pushing him away.
His lips touched mine and my eyes closed as I leaned into the kiss. It felt right. Mikey broke the kiss, smiling shyly.

"Y/N, I love you so much. Go on a date with me and be my girlfriend?" He asked and I nodded my head, causing him to kiss me again. A knock on the door made me break the kiss and Mikey took my hand, and I went over to open the door, a little surprised to find Frank, Ray and Gerard.
"Oh no."

"Oh no?" Gerard repeated angrily.
"Oh no? Michael James Way, do you know how worried we were?! How worried I was?!"

"You sound like mom." Mikey muttered. I let them all in, giving Ray and Frank a hug each.

"Good! You might actually listen to me then! What the Hell were you thinking?" Gerard scolded.
"Mikey, that text scared the Hell outta me! I thought I'd get a call saying you were would dead, or worse!"

"I'm sorry!" Mikey sighed.

"We've already talked it over." I said and Gerard looked at me. He pulled me into a hug and I immediately hugged him back. He always acted like a big brother to me.
"Missed you, Gee."

"I missed you too, sugar." He buried his head in my neck, whilst Ray and Frank made kissing sounds.

"Aw, you're so cute together." Frank laughed and we broke the hug.

"She's like a sister-"

"I don't believe that for a second." Ray teased and Mikey had his arms wrapped around himself, looking awkwardly at the floor.

"Sorry guys, but you're looking at the wrong way." I smirked, causing Mikey to look at me in surprise. I pecked the blond boy's lips and he blushed cutely.

"Holy shit." Frank and Ray whispered in unison.

"Motherfucker! I knew you two liked each other!" Gerard grinned.

"I'm moving back to Jersey... to be with Y/N." Mikey added, taking my hand in his whilst the others cheered.
I guess fairytale endings do exist.