Party Poison x Reader - Late Night Talks

R E Q U E S T E D

Y/K/N - Your Killjoy Name

Y/N's P.O.V. 

I rode my motorbike through the desert, slowing down as I saw the two white BL/Ind vans just ahead. I could see a few Dracs ahead too, but they had their back to me, firing at someone else. I reached for my gun and aimed, firing once. The sound of my bike and ray gun caught the attention of a few of the Dracs, who seemed conflicted on who to fire at. I got closer, taking out another three, before one of the bastards shot at my tires, causing me to come off my bike with a groan.
Two Dracs pulled me up and I struggled, but my ray gun had slipped out of my grasp when I came off my bike.

"Get off of me!" I yelled in frustration, but I knew my voice was muffled by my black helmet. I was pulled towards the front of the vans, where I was surprised to see the familiar faces of the Fabulous Four. I managed to escape one of the Dracs' grip and trip him, but the other shot me twice. Once in the torso and once in the leg. I fell, letting out a grunt of pain, before the Drac that shot me crumpled to the floor. I reached up and pulled my helmet off, throwing it away from me as I reached for a discarded white ray gun.

"Ghoul, is that...?" The fighting stopped and I presumed the Dracs were dead.

"It's me. You guys owe me for saving your asses." Kobra Kid and Jet Star helped me stand and I winced in pain.

"You're the one who fell off your bike and got shot. We're saving your ass." Party Poison rolled his eyes.
"Haven't heard from you in a while, I was beginning to think you were dead."

"You wish." I muttered.

"Y/K/N this is bad..." Jet Star sighed.
"She's gonna have to come back to the diner."

"It's not that bad." I sighed. I just need to get back on my bike-"

"Sorry, no can do, Y/K/N. This thing is busted. It's gonna take me a while to fix her up." Fun Ghoul replied nervously. I cringed and nodded.

"Where's your group? Saturday Night still owes me." Kobra Kid laughed lightly.

"They're dead. Dracs ambushed us just over a week ago. I was out on patrol and came back to find the base burned down and Poison Fever barely breathing." I replied bluntly. Poison Fever was my baby brother, 3 years younger than me.

"Shit, Y/K/N, I'm sorry." Jet sighed and I shook my head.

"So what, you're in a suicide mission?" Party Poison scoffed.
"Or did you not realise how close to Bat city you are?"

"Party, lay off." Kobra Kid said in a warning tone.

"You don't know shit." I muttered getting into the car. I sat in shotgun, causing Jet Star, Kobra Kid and Fun Ghoul to sit in the back whilst Party Poison drove.

"You should put pressure on that." Party Poison said casually as I lifted my jacket to look at the burn caused by the Drac's ray gun.

"It hurts like a bitch, but not enough for me to start taking medical advice from you." I scoffed and he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe he's right-"

"Shut it, Jet. I've had worse." I grumbled, looking out the window. My eyelids felt heavy and I tried to fight falling asleep, but it was near impossible, after a few minutes I just gave up and let my eyes close.

* * * F L A S H B A C K * * *

"Fever? Saturday? Haunt?" I called out, my voice shaking. I could practically feel the heat from the burned down motel, even though the fire had been extinguished.