Kyle-19

Authors note: I still have no clue as to how far with mature content you all are comfortable with I do have more explicit scenes installed for this book but if you all are uncomfortable with more mature language and mature scenes, in general, please let me know so I can filter those scenes out.
❤️

Dear no one
I am out my mind, and I don't know how to get back into it...
-Kyle

I have Madison Jones, a pretty blond sophomore against the wall with her skirt raised up and her underwear pulled down. I find it funny how she hits the exact same notes when I'm in her as she does when she's in Choir.

We're in the back of the library and as I'm looking into her blue eyes I suddenly wish they were hazel, I watch as my mind morphs her features into Olivia's and my stomach clenches and my breathing increases at the effect. Shit! My eyes close shut and as her hand reaches up to pull me closer to her, her touch practically burns me and just like that the fantasy's over and so am I.  I pull up my pants buckling them in a rush. Madison looks up at me through her fake eyelashes and bites her red lips. "Same time tomorrow?" I don't respond as I simply walk away in the opposite direction moving towards the bathroom in as rush. As soon as I enter I practically crash into the sink. My heads spinning as I look up into the mirror, my eyes are bloodshot red and my throat is so fucking parched, my hair is all over my head. I haven't slept properly in days and I still haven't taken my medication. 
This is the real me. I turn on the sink and splash water over my face and as the cool sensation hits me it feels as though it only scorches the fire starting within me.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and Mason, a member of the football team walks in. He looks at me instantly and raises he's eyebrow. "Yo you look like shit," he then starts to laugh shaking his head but I don't have it in me to respond with a insult because well he's right. "Look bro if you need anything you know I got you..."
your probably thinking how sweet is that but by "I got you" he means he has me with drugs.

"Well I can't sleep and I'm constantly on edge I just need something to take the edge off."
Mason smirks and his dark eyes practically light up at my words, he reaches into his Nike duffel bag, deep down hidden with clothes and sports wear is a huge plastic bag filled with medicine bottles. "I only have my traveling stash but it sounds like you might need Xanax." 

Xanax, they work but they're highly fucking addictive. I know people who can't live without that shit and I'd rather not be one of them..but as I'm standing there with the bottle staring right at me how can I possibly say no.

Suddenly the bottles in my hand and I'm shaking Mason up. I'm about to walk out before he calls to stop me. "Yo wait, do you know when's Tyler getting back? We have practice today after school and he's supposed to help me out." I turn around confused. "What do you mean when is he getting back? When did he ever leave? Late time I checked he was here with...." 
"Kingston? Yeah he and her went off this morning and she was crying and he was like comforting her," Mason laughs out loud like he just said the funniest shit ever. "20 buck says he comes back with her panties."  My fist clenches in my hands and I find myself pushing Mason against the wall. "Where the fuck did they go," my voice is emotionless As Mason stares at me in obvious shock.

"Look bro I don't know the whole schools talking about it I thought you knew. Look I know you hate Kingston but just because you do doesn't  mean we all have to, I mean it's just sex-" just like that my fist is in his face and I'm blinded by rage and I can't stop hitting him until some other guys barge into the bathroom pulling me off of him.

"DUDE what the fuck is wrong with you, you need those fucking pills more than I thought," Mason yells from the ground. His lip is busted and he'll have a black eye for a couple of weeks but it doesn't compare to the knife I have launched into my back.

As I'm walking out the bathroom my body feels like its ready to explode and out of fear as to what I might do next I open up the bottle and take two of the pills
swallowing them back to back.