I can cook

I woke up. I felt a pair of arms around me. Of course, it is jungkook. His head was on my shoulder. Our legs were tangled. I smiled and got up. I got into my bathroom and wash up. I got out and didn't found jungkook there.
Maybe he has already woken up.
I went downstairs and started to look something to cook.
"Umm, what should I cook?? " I asked myself.
"I think first you should learn what does cooking mean then you should cook" I jumped at his voice. I turned and found jungkook leaning against the door.
How does he even manage to get everywhere???
I narrowed my eyes at him and said "look I know what cooking means and I CAN COOK" I lied.
I know he is right, I can't cook. Last time scar told me how to cook and I burned the food.
😜😜😜
Suddenly he bursts into fits of laughter. He was laughing so hard.
"Oh god!! You can what?? I didn't 😂😂😂heard it 😂😂😂properly. " He said while laughing.
This bitch.
"I CAN COOK. YOU JUST WAIT AND WATCH" I shouted.
"Ok then show me. " He said finally controlling his laugh.
I started to search for the ingredients. I opened a cupboard and flour fell over me. I was white from head to toe. Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes. He was standing still for sometime and suddenly again burst into laughter. His laugh filled the whole house. That sound felt like music. I was lost but when I came back to my senses. I opened the refrigerator , took milk out and threw it over his head. Now it was my turn to laugh. "Omg!! 😂😂u look nice jk. " I said while laughing. He was jungshook. When he got out of his world and looked at me. He yelled"FOOD WAR".

After our silly war,

"Ok ok it's over now. " I said
"Yeah we had a lot of fun today. "
Jungkook said.
"Let's clean this mess up. " I said.
We both cleaned kitchen up. Then we took a bath and came downstairs. "Ok let's order something, I'm starving." Jungkook ordered food.
Door bell rang. "I'm gonna get the door. " I said and got up.
I opened the door and
"Lisa"

Love y'all
Tell me how is this story doing???