anything for YOU

Kacey's pov

I got home and saw noone there.

I think everyone's gone.
Well, i don't care. I gotta talk to kook.

"Jungkook, open the door." I heard from upstair. Scar, Danny and Lisa shouting. I ran upstair and saw them standing in front of our room. Knocking.
"What's going on??" I asked.
"Kacey, jungkook locked himself in the room. He ain't answering us. He's not opening the door." Danny said. Scar was crying and Lisa was constantly knocking.
"Kookie, open up. Talk to us. Baby." Lisa said.
Baby??
"Scar don't cry. He is fine. Ok??" I assured, hugging her.
"Kacey, talk to him." She said.
"Hm, I will. I promise. It's late. Y'all go to sleep. I'll take care of him. Ok??" I told them and they both left.
"Lisa, I think you should leave too. I can handle him. Don't forget he's my husband." I told her with a straight face. She left without saying anything.

"Jungkook, open this door. Stop acting like a kid. I wanna talk to you. and if you don't then I will not ask you again." I knocked and told him.
"You listening??" I asked him through the door.
"LEAVE ME ALONE." He yelled.
"Fine." I said and took keys out if my bag.
I'm more stubborn. And this is my room too. I have spare keys.
Without saying anything to him, I unlocked the door.
The sight broke my heart. He was sitting down on the floor. Hugging his knees, crying. The room was dark and his sobs was able to make me cry.

I walked to him and kneeled down

I walked to him and kneeled down. He knew, I came in but didn't say anything. He was just crying.
I wonder how long he's been crying??
"Kook" i whispered hoping he'll stop and look at me. But he didn't.
I took his face into my hands and looked at him. I moved his hair out of his face to have a clear view of his face
He looks so vulnerable.
I wiped his tears and hugged him tight. He was crying even more. I rubbed his back to comfort him.
"What happened??" I asked him.
"How could you??" He just whispered with his face in my neck.

"What did I do?"
He didn't answer me just stayed quite.
"Kook, what did I do??" I asked again.
"You cheated on me with Jimin hyung" he said while looking at me, getting out of hug.
"What?? What are you saying ?? Who told you?" I asked being frustrated.
"Lisa told me, I saw that." He replied looking in my eyes.
"You saw what??"
"Picture of you and hyung,Kissing."
Wtf
"Wow and you believed that. Look, me and jimin are friends. I know he likes me but I don't. If he knew that I'm your wife then he'd never do that. And about that picture, that could be an edit." I stopped and stand up. Jungkook was listening to me.
"And if you believe me then it's ok and if you don't then it's your choice." I said looking down at him.
I can't believe he believed that Lisa. I will see her.
I was about to get out of the room before he got up and hugged my back.
"Please, don't leave me." He said and tighten his grip around me.
"Fine fine, at least let me go. I can't breath."
He's very strong.
He loosen his grip but didn't leave me.
I like his clingy side.
"Kookie, I gotta change." I said as i remember I'm still in that heavy dress.
"Ok, but come back soon." Finally he left me and I got into bathroom.
So, all that was for me.
I took a shower and wore my PJs

I got out and saw jungkook laying on bed hugging a pillow

"Wanna cuddle" I asked him and he looked at me. Nodding his head, grinning.
I laid beside him and hugged him . My head on his chest and his chin at the top of my head.
"So,you believed me??" I asked him.
"I wanted to." He replied.
"And you just fought with jimin for no reason. That's not good." I said.
"I had my reason."
"And what was that??"
"YOU" he said and I looked up at him.
He added,"I know, our marriage isn't normal. We both are completely opposite. We fight a lot. But the thought of being without you, scares me alot.
I don't wanna loose you"
He said looking down at me. He leaned in and kissed me. We pulled away after sometimes to catch our breath.
"But, you have to do something really important." I said
"And what is it??
"Apologize to jimin. You misbehaved to him. Will you??" I asked him.
"Hm, why not. Anything for you." He smiled.
After that we slept.

They are getting closer. Hope you liked it.
Thank you.