shopping with ara

Kacey's pov

So right now, we're heading to shopping mall as kook promised ara

Jungkook is driving, I'm in the backseat with my baby. Ara was scrolling through my social media.
"Mama??" She asked
"Yes, baby."
"Mama, how does baby come?" She asked me showing a baby's pic.
I choked on my own saliva and looked at jungkook who was already smirking at me.
"Yeah, mama. Tell us, I wanna know too." He said in his baby voice.
This annoying ass.
"Um, baby.😅," I started suddenly losing words.
"Why don't you ask dada? He is smarter than me. Ask him" I asked her, smirking at the bunny.
"Yeah, dada you tell me."
"Well, baby. I'll tell you when we get home. Not now." He said, probably he needs time to think some story.
"We're here." He announced. Ara jumped out of the car.
"Baby, wait." I said getting out if the car. Jungkook got out too and opened the door for me. I was about to run behind ara then he smacked my butt.
"Kook" I said glaring at him.
"Sorry, can't help it." He said winking. Going behind ara.
😊-kacey
"Dada I want this dress." Ara said, she was on his left side holding his finger and I was on the right side holding his hand.
"You have a closet full of these. What we you do of these??" I said.
"It's okay. I'll buy these." Kook said smiling at her. He's spoiling her. I just rolled my eyes and went to buy some groceries while both father and daughter bought their stuff.
I was going through meats while I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I jumped but calmed down after hearing jungkook's voice.
"It's me, babe." He said before kissing my cheeks. I turned around and saw he was alone.
"Where's ara?"
"She's ok. Her friend came here with her mother. She said she wanna shop with them. So I left them and told her to call me when she's done." He said smiling.
"Oh" I said walking towards other groceries.
"Babe, are you mad at me??" He said standing beside me, helping me with items. "What does it look like??" I asked him.
"Well, you know she's our only child so I have the right to spoil her." He said and I think he's right.
"Forget about it. Help me with these." I said picking up the items and putting them in the cart. He kissed my cheek and pushed the cart.
"What's up with you today??" U asked him giggling. "Nothing, can't I kiss my wife?" "Of course you can." I said walking.

We bought everything and now we're
On our way to home. As we reached ara ran and I walked behind her and unlocked the door. She ran in straight to tannie."Ara, be careful, why are you always running?" I walked to jungkook to help him with those shopping bags. "It's ok princess. I'll do that." He said picking up bags.
"It's ok prince. I'll help you with that" I said mocking his tone.

Thanks. Hope you liked it.
❤️❤️❤️❤️