goodbye

Kacey pov

So here we are eating breakfast. As jungkook told me yesterday that Lisa showed him that pic, I know she did that on purpose. Since she came here she's been a bitch to me. I can see her "sweet" behaviour isn't that sweet. As I look back, I can clearly see she wanna take jungkook away from me. And that ain't happening.
Why??
Because I love him.
Yes I do. The more I try to hide it, the more my feelings grow for him.
Now, I gotta do something about Lisa.
"Lisa??" I said looking at her. She was sitting right in front of me. "Yess??" She answered.
"When are you leaving??" I asked her straight. At this point everyone including Danny, scar and kook was staring at me.
"What??" She asked me.
"Yeah, I mean it's been a long time. You should go now. You can't be here forever. You have a career. Right??" I said. She looked at jungkook and said," yeah, you're right. What do you say, jungkook??" She asked him smiling hoping, he would stop her.
"Actually I think cey is right. You should leave. Your parents must be worried about you." Jungkook replied very calmly. I thought he will try to stop her but luckily he didn't.
"Um, ok" she said.
I'm very happy.
"And after breakfast, I wanna talk to you about something. Meet me in my room." Jungkook added.
"Ok"she said and started eating.
What does he wanna talk about??

Jungkook's pov

I was in my room playing games on my phone. The door opened revealing Lisa.
"Jungkook??" She called.
"Come in" she sat on the bed.
"You know I wanted to talk about yesterday. I know that pic was fake and I know why you did that. But I've moved on and you should too. You were my past and I don't love you anymore. If you think by doing all this you can get my heart than it's not possible. I love cey so much. I trust you Lisa. If you ever loved me then just leave us alone. Please??" I said calmly hoping she will understand.
Lisa hold my hand and said, "I will. Don't worry. Be happy with her. But at least we can be friends. Right??" She said