something special

Jungkook's pov:-
Our concert is almost ending.
"Kookie, I think it's the time." Jin hyung whispered. I nodded.
"Yeah."

"Army"I called them, which they all replied.
"I wanna tell you all something."
They all replied again.
"Well, I know you'll love me and I hope you'll always support me no matter what. You're my family so I guess you need to know a truth about me." Then I looked at kacey, she was staring at me. The whole crowd was listening to me. There's a complete silence.
"So when I was 19, I got married." Silence.
Tae hyung patted my shoulder to continue.
"I know you'll must be mad at me. But circumstances were like that, we're married for 3 yrs now. And I wanna meet you to the girl I married." I looked at kacey, she shook her head. She was not ready for this. But I gotta tell this to everyone so that I don't have to pretend that she is my cousin or something.
I jumped down the stage and went to her.
"Kook, what are u doing??" She asked, I held her hand and took her on stage.
"So guys,she is my wife." I stopped to see army's reaction. They all were surprised.
Suddenly, they started cheering for us.
"So you liked her??" They all shouted again. I looked at her and she was crying.
"And I wanna tell you something too." I said to her. She looked at me with teary eyes.
"Go on. Kookie" my hyungs said.
I got on one knee and took her hand. She was crying more now.
"I know, I took so long but i love you. And I will. I promise to be there with you in your thick and thin. I promise. I wanna spend my whole life with you. I wanna have a family with you, grow old with you. I just wanna be with you. I swear I'll change everything, you don't like about me. And if you don't love me back, then it's okay." I said and stood up.
"I love you too ❤️" she said and hugged me.
Army and all members cheered for us.
I hugged her back,
"I'm so happy today. Thank you." She said looking up at me.
"No, thank you to be in my life." I said.
"You're so cheesy today." She said sniffing.
I laughed."thank you and sorry for that." She let me go. We thanked army and got off stage.

Kacey's pov:
That special was seriously very special. I'm so happy.

"We want a party for this." Rm said.
"Hm, that's right. Me too." Jhope said.
"We will have party." Kook replied to them.

We all talked for a moment and then me and jungkook went on a date.
We were at a restaurant and eating.
"So I guess now mom, dad and grandma gonna be very happy." He said.
"How??" I asked him.
"We can have babies now." He said making me choke.
"What are you saying??" I said looking away blushing.
"Oh seriously. You don't know what I'm talking about." He said smirking.
"I don't"
"Well, then I can show you." He said smirking.
Fuck
"Shut up and eat."

Hope you liked it.
Love you 💗💗💗