I didn't push her!!!

I woke up, took a shower and get ready for work. Yeah I didn't tell you what I work??? Well I'm a model, I worked for Calvin Klein and Victoria secret too. ( I know this is too much 😆😆😆 but remember it's just an imagine). I got downstairs, I was walking behind Lisa. She saw me and greeted me good morning. I also greeted her.
I saw jungkook sitting at the dining table. Scarlett and Dani were back so they all were talking to each other. I was so busy in watching them that I didn't even noticed that Lisa tripped and fall. I moved to her and that's when jungkook came to pick her up.
He picked her up in bridal style and sat her on the couch. I saw her smirking.

Why did he pick her up?? He never picked me even not when I broke my leg

Why did he pick her up?? He never picked me even not when I broke my leg. This is so mean.
Why does I even care???

Lisa was crying.

What a great actress.

"You should be careful Lisa

"You should be careful Lisa. What were you thinking??" Jungkook asked her.
"I- I - was careful. She pushed me." Lisa pointed at me.
"WHAT THE HELL, KACEY???" jungkook yelled at me.
"What?? I didn't push her." I said to him.
"OH RIGHT, SO SHE IS LYING." Jungkook yelled again.
"Stop it, jungkook. Don't yell at her. You can't talk to her like that. She is your wife." Daniel said.
I opened my mouth to say something but I closed my mouth. I ran to my room and locked the door. I burst out in tears.

"Honey, open the door

"Honey, open the door. It's me!" Scarlett said.
When I heard her voice, I opened the door and hugged her.
"Shhh, don't cry baby. It's okay." She rubbed my back.
"Scar, I didn't push her. I don't know when she fell. I think she is lying." I told her.
"Maybe she is lying. Or maybe it's her missconception." She said.
"Ok now stop crying and let's have breakfast. Okay??" She said and I nodded.
We went downstairs and saw only Daniel there. Jungkook and Lisa was not there.
"Where is jungkook??" I asked Daniel.
"He is taking Lisa to doctor and said he will eat out." He answered.
"Ok".
We all sat and ate. After meal, I went to work.

I know it's short. But next one will be fine.
Love y'all.